Friday, September 03, 2010

Hello Humans.



School has come to the end for this week! :D Lectures are so far so good. I guess I'll start complaining when tutorial comes in, which is like starting from next week.


Anyway, I've completed the 90 over pages long of reading on HOW TO READ A BOOK ! I'm freaking happy okay.


Well, I've to admit it's damn long and the title SOUNDS stupid! Well, how can I read it when I don't know how to read a book (the reading is from a book if I'm not wrong)! However, the reading is quite useful in the way that it reminds us the rules for reading- search for the terms, take a close look at the title/content page/heading etc. Well, most of us know that, but we don't really practice that. At least, that's for my case. I will count the number of pages and reading the words blindly and hope that I can finish it as soon as possible since my reading speed is ultra super slow.


Oh Yes, I'm happy that my appeal for astronomy actually went successfully! CS100 is still pending, pray hard that I'll get it and I'll be even much more happy!(: But I had chances to get it but my fat fingers and slow reaction just let the chances pass by! D: There were 2 vacancies initially but when Adele called, they were gone D: Then later, there was 1 vacancy which I saw too, but freak it, when I try adding, there was no more vacancy D:

OH PEOPLE, DROP YOUR CS100 WILL YOU?

I had this sudden thought of minor in both communication studies and chinese! HAHA, with Major in Sociology and minor in both CS and Chinese seems like I'm going to work in some media stuff. Well, I'm not sure where I'll be in the 4 years time, but perhaps I should make a good consideration over it(: I shall not declare minor first, but take the modules and see how well I can cope! :D


So please, cs100, please be nice to me and come to me yay?


Anyway like I've said, tutorials are going to start! I shall be more discipline and try to read up my readings with the reminders from my previous long reading on how to read a book!


YES YES JIAYOU, I MUST IMPROVE THIS SEM! (:

Anyway, serveral meet-up and outing coming up! Vegetarian BBQ and YOG appreciation party! :D

Loves,

Bean :D





No comments:

Post a Comment