Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello Humans.

Attended LTA briefing/training on Tuesday. Someone in the group thought that my Sister and I am not local, so I asked her where do we look like, don't tell me China! And she say we look more like TAIWANESE! HAHA. That's much better than from China or Greece! HAHA(: but don't I look just like a local?!?! D:

Found a pencil case after a lecture on Wednesday! It happens to be someone in my Mon's tutorial so I decided to pass it to her on Monday(I don't know her but I remember her face). And being someone who respect privacy, I decided not to look into her pencil case. It's a good thing that she mass-emailed everyone in Sociology and I smsed her! I told her no worries cos i didn't even open her pencil case, then she say I should have cos she have an organiser with her contact in! HAHA, maybe I should have be a bit more KPO so she don't have to worry rgt? HAHA(:

Saw quite a few of familiar faces yesterday! Pam, YT, FengYi and YeeTeng! Is like 一没有就没有,一有就好几个!Somemore is continuous one! HAHA. Pam, next time I no seat u must let me sit on your legs huh! Though I know your legs can't tahan my weigh for sure!HA

Anyway I saw this guy and find him very familiar! In fact I saw him twice or thrice only-as a passerby or someone using com beside me and ask me how to view timetable , but he seems so familiar, like got see before somewhere or maybe TV? HAHA, think too much, maybe he just got a 大众脸。 HAHA.

Loves,
Bean(:

No comments:

Post a Comment