Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Humans.



Have you ever done you homework with Microsoft Word and close it thinking that you've saved it but when you need it, you couldn't find it?

RAH.

That happened to me quite a few times! In fact I just did it again! D:

I sweared that I've pressed the "save" buttom numerously times before I closed it. I couldn't find it anywhere. that's like WTH since I spent the whole night working on it so that I can have my fun tmr. STUPID. I even thought of starting a reading today and there it goes!

I WAS REALLY PISSED OFF.

So for my second try for doing it, I just anyhow do it. 没有心情做这个该死的东西了!

To my horror, the matching for plagirism is 24% which scare me out of hell. Chey, it was due to all the list of references and heading -.-

Okay, now I can continue my delayed to-do list though I'm super sleepy now! D: But I believe tmr will be a fine day! And I hope it will be my lucky to-be day! (:

Oh ya, things aren't going smooth these days! Just yesterday morning when I was heading to school, I kicked some dried stuff from the soil (I was praying that's not dried shit) outside JP and my feet was totally soaked into it. STUPID black stuff. Then I lost my pen cover and my purple rubberband. And today, i don't think i need to say more. HMM.

I need some luck huh?

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment