Sunday, September 05, 2010

Hello Humans!

I'm still camping for my cs100 D: Somehow I feel that my appeal for that will not go successfully cos I've put my supporting reasons wrongly! I put there were vacancies but the system state otherwise, and that was the case for astronomy BUT I actually put that for my reason for cs100 -.=
Well, that's why I'm still camping for it.
But due to the change of my tutorial group from wed to thurs so that I can be the same tutorial group as Adele. I've dropped MS4030 and was hoping to add CS100 faster when there's any vacancy. But if there's no vacancy, i can get my MS4030 back since that will clash with my tutorial D: OMG. That's really 麻烦. I'm quite envy of those who got their ideal timetable! D:
I don't want to go school on Tuesday!
Well, that's my free day for weekday so far, I want at least a weekday for myself, not the school.
Have not been reading much, read 5 pages of reading so far X: All thanks to camping! If not for camping, I wouldn't have use lappy for so long, and for blogging and fbing!
HAHA, I'm trying to push off the responsibility huh?
Oh ya, My family, specifcally my mum,aunt and grandma, is addicted to 爱 and 十九岁的清纯! I'm wondering if that's the case for your family too. HAHA. Personally I think they are not bad, I catch a few parts during dinner or lunch! :D
And yay, I feel that my hair is growing longer! WHEE.
Okay, back to camp D:
LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment