Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hello Humans!

I'm officially a year two student! It's good to be year 2 cos I'll have 3 more years to complete and off I go! :D

Lectures for today were okay, but guess quite sometime didn't write notes so my handwriting is pretty ugly D:

And RAH, I've to complete a 96pages long reading on HOW TO READ A BOOK and then submit a one page long meno by Friday 3pm! I've read through 3 pages only-.-

Timetable is not fixed, just realized that I shouldn't take cyber security and astronomy since I want to take Forensic Science next semester! HAHA(: But I'm still hoping to get astronomy and drop cyber security since the test and exam for astronomy is MCQ! HAHA.

Okay, pray hard that people will start dropping astronomy and cs100 after their first lect tmr and Friday! :D

And yay, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! :D Too bad uni students don't celebrate that. WHY?! One lesser holiday! D:

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment