Sunday, August 29, 2010

我真的错了!

I must be dreaming when I choose my courses-.-

Just realised that there are tutorial and damn PRESENTATION for my non-sociology modules!(I was still so damn Happy in my previous post) That really freak me out and I'm reconsidering to take them! Moreover one of it have essay just like my sociology modules! OH MY! I want to pull up my GPA, not down! D:

I hate it that I'm happy for nothing. I'm thinking of switching the module on cyber security to astronomy! HAHA, well, that's just for some general knowledge and there's100 over vacancies. Somemore the final exam consists of MCQ! HAHA. Also, I'm thinking whether or not to drop the module on Engineer and Society. It seems quite okay at first since it relates to singapore and some engineerin stuff. But there's presentation and essay which made me reconsider it. D: 真茅盾!Cos I'm still thinking maybe I can still keep them. Should I? RAH D:

But yay, I've decided not to take minor in Entreprenuership! I don't want to go OBS camp. I hope Adele wouldn't blame me for being such a 三心两意的人!I'm considering whether to take up minor too. What to minor? I've no idea yet. Actually I thought of minor in Chinese so perhaps it will come in useful IF I really step into journalism and perhap I can write in Chinese (my angmor is too bad). Well Well Well.

Anyway it's quite amazing that I've actually READ the sociology dictionary! HAHA, I was just looking for familar words that I've learnt in year one(and of course I just read those familar words) and I'm just at alphbet C! Came across two concepts- alienation and anomie which I used to think they are the same but the dictionary put they contrast as one another! OMG. See, this is my standard in Sociology so far.

I'm wondering if I have school tomorrow. Since usually the tutorial starts on week 2 and Monday is just a tutorial day.

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment