Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello Humans!

Suddenly feel like eating twist potatoe!

To think I want to lead a bit healthier lifestyle in school by having some fruit but the price is rather high! Far east's is even cheaper! D: Why like that huh? Somemore the size of the fruit is so much smaller. I don't understand! I'll rather buy my MR BEAN!

Anyway Olivia's voice is awesome! Too bad no photography and recording is allowed for yesterday's session! We waited for almost 2hours and I was melting! But yay, her nice sweet voice makes the waiting quite worth it la! She still got special guest-Liu Li Yang somemore! I think both their voice not bad huh! (: The radio station 1003 so cunning can, want us like their fb page so we can view yesterday's record. RAH. I've added anyway, no harm. But it's not updated D:

Oh ya! I happy that I'm quite lucky! As in I've won a springfield voucher by voting for my senior for her contest but sadly no admin staff have contact me so far! Nonetheless I've voiced out in their fb page and they say they will contact us soon(12days passed and initially I was told an email will be sent after 7days, thus i commented on their fb again. shall see how!)! But the shop's sale is ending sia. D: AND i won $50 capitaland voucher in Lifebuoy "Singapore Let's Get Healthier" Lucky Draw! Well, I almost forgot I wrote something and amazingly I'm so lucky to be one of the 100 winner! HAHA.

May this goodluck pass on to my studies man! Adele and I was writing our targeted grades for this sem! Cos this sem is rather a elective-based sem for us, thus we hope we can score well since we're hoping for As for electives. PRAY HARD MAN! Cos one of the electives is fundamental in communication studies, where the lecturer will give away 3points if student volunteer to participate in the lecture! Quite paiseh and shy to speak up in lecture but that's a good way to score! Adele suggested we should go for it since it's half a grade difference! It's so true!

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment