Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello Humans!

Long weekend was wonderful!

How I wish there's long weekend every week! WAHAHA. But well, I very 知足one, once in a while have some holiday or some weird reasons (eg union day) that allows us to miss lessons would be good enough! Well, I think I spent time having fun, relaxing and not forgetting mugging! Well, not really mugging but I know I was lagging behind and my long weekend got to burnt some of my time off with fun so I had to be more a bit more serious in my studies over the weekend. Now, I have to chiong my CS100 readings which I lagged 4 chapters.

Before that, perhaps I should blog all the excitement and fun I had for the pass few days before the feeling ceased:D

Vegetarian BBQ part two was awesome! :D

10 September 2010 :D The combination of our top is so colourful yay!:D
P.S.: My eyes looks real small here! I wonder is it due to my tiredness (I slept at 3+ am and woke up at around 8am without alarm!) or is my eyes really that small?! D:

We headed down to the BBQ area early so as to help out. The view from the flat is simply gorgeous! With all the lovely greens, blue sky and lake! HAHA, cos Chinese Garden is just the opposite of it! We sat in a semi circle facing the nice scenery and chatted while waiting for jobs to be assigned! Well, it's indeed a good place to study! Cos when you feel damn stress, just look straight at the scenery and relax your mind for a while! :D

After our job was assigned, which was to bring the latern down and help them to attach the riddles to it. Bay and I was trying to be enthu but being referred as being auntie by xq! Well, we took part in the 猜灯谜 game! I think it's pretty interesting and fun to guess all those words! Some are pretty fine but some are damn difficult! It's like testing our Chinese lah! And so funny la, Bay doesn't know how to read some words! She read "蓬" as "莲"! Ehem, I guess our Chinense standard have really dropped since Chinese is no longer a compulsory module. I think that's quite bad. Actually I feel quite bad that my Chinese is becoming so 烂. HAHA, that's why I thought of taking up minor in Chinese. HAHA.

OOPS, I'm going side track!

Before that, HL and I played the swing which we missed a lot! Why are there lesser and lesser swings around in Singapore?! D: Also, we chatted or rather, the uncle who travelled to many places chatted with us! He showed us some of the photos he took in his Swizterland trip! OMG, I so want to go there la!

Anyway, after having the beehoon, noodles, curry vegetable, rojak, fruit salad and the fried oyster with egg (all damn nice can!), we decided to do some "cooking"-we were "took over" a BBQ "store"!
This is me and Hl doing some BBQ work! Well, since I'll reading on Adam Smith and Durkheim's division of labor, I believe specialization in specific job will allow us to have more cooked food within a shorten time period! :D HL was the one putting the raw food on the tray and flip them (since I've no knowledge how to differentiate a uncooked and a cooked food) and me, zy and yt were responsible for fanning :D Fanning requires high energy! Glad that I can enjoy good food yet get to exercise at the same time! HAHA.


Oh ya, I brought my camera but left it in the house so we didn't take much photos. But luckily xq offered her HP for us to take photos! :D We waited for the prize presentation since the 2 ladies (me and hl) participated the riddle game! Hl's turn was pretty fast and she got a pair of chopstick!


Mine was rather long, like the last few (50 is the total) and they were saying maybe I can get the spongebob colour pens! LOL. I was very happy when my number is being called cos the wait has finally ended! I received a BVLGARI 5ml sample size perfume! (: (yt so cute still sms me saying it's real, not cheap! HAHA). WHEE HAPPY HAPPY!

SO yup, I had a great pre-celebation for mid-autuam festival! :D

As for 11 september, I headed to town with my grandparents, my mother and my godmother to Ding Tai Feng for lunch! We order their famous 小笼包, 虾仁烧卖, 蛋炒饭, 炸酱面, 排骨面,and 虾仁腐皮卷!I don't know if I get the names right but that's not the point. The food is yummy! :D

After that, we headed to Ngee Ann City to check out mooncakes! WHEE! I think Durian flavor is on the rise. But a stranger made a good point which I heard when she told someone- 都不知道是在吃榴莲还是吃月饼! I think that's a very good point which made me realized that durian lovers should buy durian to enjoy it instead of paying a very much higher price to eat the durian meat in th mooncake! Moreover, we only get to eat mooncake in this special season so why not just eat the traditional ones? Or at least, the more traditional ones. Also, you know the fried yam mooncake? It's quite expensive too! My sister gave a good suggestion of buying A1's fried yam puff cos the two taste rather similar! HAHA. What was disappointing is that I didn't see many Jade Mooncake, which is the pandan flavor one D:

Headed to JE and walked around the area which I used to go when I was young! (: Had birthday celebration for grandmother at BoonLay Raja (should be?). The dishes were rather standard since we've been visiting it for many many years! But yup, the dishes are nice! :D

As for my Sunday, I spent with my readings! Guess I don't have to say much about it!

Okay so that's all.

LOVES,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment