Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hello Humans!

Just a short updates! ( I realised it's not really short after typing the whole thing.HAHA)

1. COCO LEE is HOT. But sadly the attendance was quite disappointing. D: SAD FOR HER!

2. I met my primary school bestie EILEEN LIM YUAN LIN (correct a not ar ms lim?)! It was damn funny la! I was doing the survey with an auntie and Eileen spotted me! HAHA. And i actually mistook that auntie as Eileen's mama cos the auntie was waiting for her daughter and Eileen appeared. I was thinking what a small world! HAHA. HAPPY!

3. I'm very tired. thanks to surveying but money is always loved. Work hard earn more YES YES YES. Too bad I didn't managed to meet my aim target. Never mind, better than no money. Oh ya. Still need key in the data. Hope my eyes wouldn't play tricks with me!

4. Yes I got to chiong my HS205 project part one which due tomorrow. And another assignment due on Sunday. GREAT.

5. Tell me I'm lucky! I love contest and lucky draw! HAHA. My sister (yes she's my 伯乐 for all the contest and draws!) asked me to participate in the "SMRT COMMUTERS TO STAR IN ITS 2011 DESKTOP CALENDAR" thingy, which is just write your happiest moment with SMRT and I can have a chance to be in the first calendar for its 2011 desktop calendar and a large-format prints of the personal photographs and the calendar. Well, not really that I want to be a model, but the idea of trying out professional photo shooting is quite cool yay? And I sent in my entry, wait, I didn't make up the story but it's true! Shall not disclose here! HAHA. AND I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN SHORTLISTED! haha!:D If there's money it would be even better! HAHA.Oh man, my sister is so gonna hate me! HAHA

6. My primary class 6G actually wanna meet up! We've been "talking" through FB through the Primary 6 class photo which Sandy posted. HAHA. I didn't know I'm supposed to be the planner! LOL. Since they don't mind waiting till my final is over, and dear Eileen is willing to plan with me, YAY let's count down to DEC! :D

LOVES,
bean.

P.S.: It seems that time is really lacking and every week gonna pass damn fast. I can foresee Dec is coming soon with assignment/test every week. WE CAN SURVIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment