Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's a record breaking week!



Well, see how you look at it.



So what record did I break?

1. Sleep at 4am on Monday, no I mean Tuesday, to have online discussion with my teammate on our part. Well, this is the "earliest" timing I ever sleep for project discussion! Actually I was quite awake at that time so took quite long to fall asleep! The good thing is I don't have school on that day but I have to study for my Wednesday's midterm paper. Luckily my groupmates quite not bad, cos I have to miss the project discussion due to my preparation for the test! (: Anyway, the test seems quite okay though obviously there wasn't enough time to write everything! And I guess everyone's answer are going to be the same. whatever, just can pass and maybe a B I'll be happy! B B B, many people still view it as a very bad grade. I got to admit that but HS205 midterm already made me so WTE so I shall be happy if I can even get a B! Oh ya, poor xq awoke due to the nightmare! D:



2. I left school at 10+ PM and reach Gombak looking blurly at the monitor which states "last train to Marina Bay" (Still got train la, but is towards toa Payoh). That happened yesterday. We had our project meeting at this ulu MSE lab! I was really alien to the place la! Got to ask the guys where the ladies and watercooler and stuff! Then when we left the place, I don't even know where we were heading. HAHA, but walk till the main road jiu know already la!



3. A week with 2 midterm quizzes, 1 report and 1 presentation! Wish me luck! I quiz down, report going down soon. The quiz for tmr I have not started! D: I was doing referencing, citation and editing for the report! Nonetheless everyone got do la! HAHA. Hope I didn't miss out anything. HMM. Then done the ppt for the presentation. I forsee another late night in school tomorrow! D: It's ending it's ending! (:



Okay, off to study my fundamental of Comm studies! It's quite common-sense till hard to read/memorize. RAH.



Loves,

bean.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment