Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello Humans! :D

My EN121 module is finally coming to an end soon!(:

Today's is the last group thingy which is a presentation! I guess we did better than last week and I was not as nervous as last week :D Well, I was still nervous la, but that nervous. One more individual report which is a reflection and the big FULL STOP to the module!

I was indeed very stress last week cos of the time constraint to work with people we barely know. But hey, looking back it's actually bearable! I guess people in the team play a great part to it! (Poor Adele D:) They are quite a bunch of people who are cooperative, and thanks the guys who all stay in hall and can chiong at night. LOL. And yes, understanding! Cos a few of us got quiz/quizzes and they know we very stress and busy so they will spare a thought for our workload(: So actually it's quite fun doing the module with them :D

no more bringing heavy lappy to school with charger.
no more spamming each others email with EN121.

The majority of them are engineering students, 1 business guy and I'm the only "art" student. So they were expecting my angmor to be better! LOL, they must be joking la! Nonetheless I tried to edit the report by adding red comments! Then some say I like teacher! LOL. One even joked (i hope) that he felt offended cos I like mark his paper. HAHA! and then he shoot me by saying I edit already he still need to edit. WTE. Then the other person say I can just shoot him by suaning him using the phrase "double-edge sword" wrongly! He thought it meant win-win situation, LOL. Ann Nee, the other girl, say she can give me one pair of contact lens for the presentation! HAHA, cos her degree is 450 and mine is 500. Cute right?!

So yay, actually they not bad right?

Not that I'll miss them, but just that they are nice people to do project with.

Stress for this week ended with today's presentation. 4 things down this week!

More stress ahead man! D: Soon u will be seeing me ranting at cyber project. LOL.

JIAYOU. HOW BAD CAN IT BE RIGHT? (: (OMG i wanted to say it can get very bad. HMM)


LOVES,
bean.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment