Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hello Humans.

It's good to receive good feedback! (:

I wonder how I presented during the last presentation! But somehow it's quite surprising to hear Adele and Eugene(one of my teammate) to comment that I look confident during the presentation! HAHA. He even tried to inspire me to speak confidently everyday cos it can change people's first impression of me! But well, that will be so tiring! And stupidly, he even sent me the article (a school newspaper) on him so as to inspire me -.-

Anyway, Valerie, Adele, wan xuan and I wasted our 4hours break yesterday! I just read a short paragraph of the readings and we were chatting! X: Well, Adele and wanxuan went for blood donation so not that bad. We had lots of laughter though we were supposed to be studying! Anyway we went to this reading room which actually is like a canteen-you can eat and discuss there! and it's 24hours! HAHA. Oh ya, wanxuan offered to lend me her liquid eyeliner cos i told her i only tried the pencil one and it's difficult to draw! LOL. and Valerie tried the mascara before we left for lecture! HAHA.

I got 42 days to freedom. It seems far yet not too far. :D

Have to do my essay on City Harvest Church again for part 2 which due in a week's time! Thanks Valerie and Adele for giving me some ideas! :D

and yes, my laopos are freed from exams le!

LOVES,
BEAN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment