Sunday, November 07, 2010

Hello Humans!

How was your long weekend? (:

I tried to be a good girl and stayed at home without stepping out of my house for three days!

This long weekend doesn't seems to be a relaxing one, as there're lots of things to be done- essay, memos, project, readings, elearning etc. After the coming weekdays I can enjoy my weekend with my laopos! (though I got to prepare for presentation on Monday) :D And bay is coming to my school on Wednesday and she's going to crash my lecture! HAHA. Hopefully she wouldn't distract me!

6 more days to xq's birthday! :D Can't wait for it! :D :D :D :D

Anyway, it's always nice to have some chatting and crapping! (:

My grandma very cute! She asked whether I'm studying cos study must read out loud one! But i was using lappy to do essay! so well, when i read through my incompleted essay, i did it so loudly that she woke up from her sleep X: I'm definitely not bully the old folks in my house! HAHA

About 39 days to freedom.

LOVES,
bean.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment