Monday, November 15, 2010






like I said, 人真的是不知足的动物.

Human is indeed contradictory.

Okay, I shall let the optimistic-me dominate my mind. Well, I got a B for my astronomy quiz! I really don't know whether I'm happy or disappointed! This time round I don't know what's the average grade, B doesn't seem to satisfy me much, with many people getting As etc. Moreover, it's 30% weightage of the final grade and I'm aiming for an A for this module. This means i really have to pia for my final exam to get an A+ in order to get an overall A. It's difficult BUT it's possible. YES, just read those freaking interesting notes and understand the whole universe! Okay don't need know the whole universe la. LOL. Anyway good for Adele! She didn't really study for it and she got an A-! :D It's good! Perhaps she got start awake in lecture? HAHA, i shall try to open my eyes bigger and try to be attentive!

Anyway today's recorded presentation sucks. Besides being late, the freaking headphone comes with a spolit microphone! And I only realise it after I finish my presentation. it's like WTE. Somemore the professor was about to chase me away since the batch for next slot is coming in. So I told my tutor about it and I got to record it within 15minutes D: Phew that he allowed me to do it again, if not GG. Anyway it's damn weird. I got to stare down into my notes while presenting, so actually can't see my eyes! As in will only see my eyelids. LOL. And I can't bother much, just wanted to finish it and off I go for meeting which I late for 30minutes.

It's good to declare that I've only left 1 project! :D



This photo not bad right? (: if all the troubles like bubble then good, burst and gone! LOL.

Anyway I had great weekend last week! Shall blog about it soon! :D



And, I'm going to enjoy another "weekend" for Tues and wed since i've no class on Tues and wed is holiday! Shall rest and slack today and hopefully my engine will work tomorrow! (:

Music therapy is great. Looking through the photos taken over the weekend is even greater!:D

LOVES,
bean.

p.s. I think i'm getting greedier.

No comments:

Post a Comment