Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello Humans!

I always thought the week after recess week is the most hectic week. But well, this week is pretty busy too! 3memos, 1midterm test, essay submission, e-learnings.

yay, 2 down this week, 2 more (1presentation and 1project) to go! And since previous weeks were spend on rushing assignments, my readings suffer and I damn hell lot to catch up! Not so many excuse for not reading now! X:

Anyway, this week got back the 3 previous tests! I'm pretty happy with my result! :D Even though I got below average for one of the stupid soci mod, I was appearing so happy that my friend say I shouldn't be so happy when I'm like below average! HAHA, I was happy cos I didn't fail the paper which there is high possibility I will.

Yesterday, we got to know our result for CS100 (comm studies) and whee, 36/45. I think I'm quite happy, though I'm thinking I could have done better! D: Anyway there's about the average so yay, okay!

And what makes me more happy today, of course not stupid astronomy, but my HS201 soci mod! I finally see a A- for my soci mod so far in my uni life! :D And out of the 3 questions, I managed to get A+ for one! I'm super happy okay! Although my 2 others questions got B and B-, the A+ alone can make me smile liao la!

And today's astronomy test, eh. I didn't really prepare much for that freaking 15mcqs which have 30% weightage. The notes just put me into sleep. It's been quite some time since i read n slp n read n slp n read n slp n read n slp. that's bad. Anyway, overall it seems okay. thought now i realize a few i got it wrong and there isn't much for me to score. Average score perhaps will make me happy!

AND AND AND, HL CRASH NTU YTD!

i'm angry she's late lah! NAH JUST KIDDING! I'm so nice where will angry right? HAHA, but maybe I have some other stuff to do so, nevermind! So I brought her around the school and we had to find this ulu techno plaza to submit my stuff. Had lunch with yt before we "study". "study" wasn't productive for me, as usual, astro notes makes me so sleepy! somemore the wind keep blowing! OMG. D: and then hl crash my soci lecture! HAHA. so how was it hl? :D

CONGRATES HL and YT! :D

and yes, this week coming to an end! Sat is coming! :D

shall go makan, then do memo, and if possible start preparing for mon's presentation stuff!

LOVES,
bean (:

No comments:

Post a Comment