Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello Humans!

Recess week is officially here!

Nothing to be happy about it, just that it sort of indicate that half of the semester have gone and the tough is getting tougher. And holiday is coming, i mean the longer holiday that I will get to ignore studies.

Seriously got to catch up with my studies and hopefully I can fall in love with Karl Marx, Durkheim and Max Weber. Sometimes I feel I'm like wasting my dad's money since I didn't really listen hard enough in lectures. Yes, I do feel GUILTY. D: never mind, i shall try and keep trying to like what I'm studying. It's not too boring, in fact it can be quite interesting. However the interest doesn't run long.

Oh ya, slept rather late yesterday! I did my memo for my readings without reading them! And before I sleep at 2plus, I realized there're quite many stars! 16 over! Well, that's quite a lot to me, cos now I only saw one, which is damn bright! And I saw the half moon this afternoon! (:

EN121 starts tomorrow and SHIT got to wear SMART CASUAL! no shorts no bermuda no slippers! D: IT WILL BE FINE.

Loves,
bean (:

No comments:

Post a Comment