Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hello Humans.

I've completed the short assignment which due tomorrow! (: It's just a short description on who am I and what kind of person am I. LOL.

Got to rush HS205 readings tomorrow and stupidly HS205 midterm is on coming Wednesday! I got quite a few readings still nicely place in my file since I printed them out! D: Hope tomorrow will be productive, unlike some other Sundays when my house is damn noisy and i simply have no mood to study.

Anyway, I just done the shooting today! (:

The place is quite ulu to me, it's somewhere along Sin Min Road, which is near Thomson Road! Luckily my dad drove my sister and I there! So the person helped my with the make-up and styling of my hair! The person praised my eyes nice and probably I should make a contact lens! HAHA. Well, initially they wanted to tie 2 pony tails at the sides after perming it, but it didn't turn out well so I suggested tying to one side. HAHA. The makeup artiste must be having a hard time doing my make up cos my eyes really can't cooperate! I was told not to put on my spectacle and with over 500 over degree, I simply can't see clearly! I can't see people's face let alone all those poses the photographer asked me to do! HAHA, and I have to say I can't see a thing without my spectacle and someone have to stand closer to me to tell me what to do! LOL.

And my freaking fringe! Keep "dropping" la! I'm thinking maybe I should cut back to bangs and maybe trim my hair since Adele also commented that the end of my hair looks dry! I think the photos are quite weird. The person still an wei me by saying I'm photogenic! LOL, my head like so big la! HAHA, anyway the calendar will only be distributed to SMRT partners and workers so not that bad la. Somemore the photo will be edited to "4-in-1 photos" consisting of me, 2 staffs and a cup of milo! HAHA. and it will be edited to pop-art (that's the name of the effect right?)! HENG LA! The experience I would say not bad :D

Have been blogging quite frequently. Just to rah some stuff out or relax before getting other business done.

Dec is coming.

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment