Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello Humans!

Today is the last the day of "recess" week!

I only had this recess week feeling yesterday- wake up at 10.30am, read a few pages of soci readings, and watch hours of TV (十九岁的清纯 and 爱)! HAHA, i actually 不小心 sit on the sofa when i help my grandmother turn down the volume of the TV... But at night back to school work where I had online project meeting till 2am! Eh, not exactly that long la, cos we crapped/chatted. HAHA.

Anyway the seminars for EN121 finally end le!(: Shall endure for another 1 week for the feasibility analysis report with max 4000 words and another presentation and DONE! But sadly, I got quizzes in Wed and Fri. Think I wouldn't have time to study man D:

Actually this modules is rather tiring and stressful. All of them seems so power! They don't seems nervous for their presentation unlike me, who nearly screwed it up. The stupid sudden nervous which i just can't help it! D: But anyway,the module is not bad too! (: Got to know people in other schools and finally know how to access to the database etc from lib! My teammates are rather nice, 4 guys n 2 girls (inclusive of me). So the guys usually stay at hall to have night late discussion whereas the girls head home. NOT BAD RGT?! HAHA. And after 5 days, we realised the other girl cheated us by saying she have a dog call bobby! LOL. We took it (she have a dog)seriously cos she even say it's a chiwawa! It's only till when i ask her whether her dog bites her notes then she say she doesn't have a dog! HAHA.

Okay, wish me goodluck. And I wish you goodluck!(:

P.S. ZY and HL, all the best for your exams! Freedom is yours soon! :D

LOVES,
BEAN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment