Friday, December 30, 2011

Review 2011

Hello Humans.

It's time to do some review.

2011 has been a... well, I'm not sure, a pretty decent year for me.

Not a single lucky draw winner but I'm fine with that though I don't mind to win anything (: (I just sent a couple of lucky draw for Her World, HAHA)

Academically, I think I've done pretty well since expectations are met. GPA of 4.1, what else could I ask for? Perhaps I'm getting greedy but I just thought maybe I should try to have a nice full stop to my academic pave in 1.5 years time and hence that explain my goal of GPA of 4.5. I'm heading towards it and hence I pray that 2012 will be a good year for me in academic term.

It was pretty much distracted semester, on top of those necessary work for exchange, indeed, many things in life are 徒劳无功的.

I was given a few overseas opportunities like GIP Work and Study in China and GIP Study in USA (and was offered a place for International Housing-it would be a great place to meet people...), but still I always ended up in Singapore. I super love Singapore and NTU, that's why huh. I would say nothing would really be finalized till it really happens cos life is so unpredictable. Please stop asking me why cos thing happens for a reason. So I thank you for your sincere concern. It can get quite tiring to repeat the same old thing during meet up but I'm glad that as time pass, such question are forgotten (: So, I'm still on my way in trying to make overseas exchange a reality. I will be going for an exchange next year, I swear. Okay, I shouldn't have use the word "swear", it's too harsh. But I promised myself I will sort of try my best for exchange, if not somehow I'll get to travel. So cross my fingers for GSS application which I've yet to look at and GIP which I may have to apply if I failed to get myself a spot in GSS. If I'm really so fated not to go there to study or work, I'll go there to tour as a tourist!

Oh ya, I've sort of decided to do Final Year Project! Wish me good luck for mid 2012 to mid 2013. (:

In 2011, I've officially become an adult- I'm twenty-one year old. Actually this doesn't make much difference to my life yet, so... I'm still a happy girl well-fed by my parents,HAHHAHAH(:

I've learnt that health and happiness shouldn't be taken for granted. I'm blessed to have love from my family and friends. So I wish for good health, happiness and peace in the family, and to my friends.

I'm glad that I'm keeping in touch with my primary school BFFs, let's meet up soon, maybe during CNY! Please stay in contact okay, I feel so secured and happy with you girls, miss the good old days!

So basically as a student without much other commitment from relationship or what-so-ever, I think academic will be the top priority at this stage of my life. My special friend in life is still unknown in the sea of human beings despite that people who  horse and horoscope cancer will have more 桃花 this year. I've no idea if this creature appears but he will appear when 天时地利人和. HAHA. (right zy?:P)

Oh ya, I joined the competition and ended up we didn't get into the finals! I think I mentioned it before. A few months back, someone mentioned it again and said there was an opportunity for making it a reality. I decided NOT to join since I was lacking of commitment. Well, I hope I didn't make the wrong choice though  life is not all about studies.

Thanks for all the good and bad, in making me a more complete and mature being, though I think there's still lots of room of improvement for maturity, haha. But somehow, I think I grew a bit (: May I get prettier, slimmer, smarter, healthier and bolder as I grow huh! Oh , and please let me have a sense of (or discover) what I wanna do in the future.

Cheers,
Bin Bin.