Thursday, December 22, 2011

Result for Year 3 Semester 1

Hello Humans.

Result's out.

All grades are above or on par with my expectation which I've blogged in the previous post!

To be honest, I wasn't as nervous to know the result. Meet up session with laopos was great and my mood ain't affected by it at all. Well, I did thought of the fact that it will be released, but I was feeling well, it's going to be out.

HS 215 A- (expected B+)
HS 301 B (expected B-/B)
HS 401 B+ (expected B)
CS8004 A- (expected B+/A-)
BU8301 S (expected S)
GPA: 4.1
cGPA: 3.74

I got my 3rd A- for sociology modules. (: Though there's no A but I'm happy enough to have such an improvement. I'm pretty surprised when I see "cGPA 3.74" in my degree audit and I wonder which module pulled me up. This semester wasn't as good as I thought initially and I was seriously stressed over a short period of time when we were rushing for HS301 essays, presentations and HS401 assignments. It was the second time that I actually felt stressed in University. It's those kind of stress yet not extreme kind, so I feel it's pretty okay. The first time was actually in year 2 semester 1, but it was super short and turned out to be okay too.

But anyway, it's over and I'm all well to say yeah, this semester ain't that bad right? Therefore I would expect a much more decent improvement and hopefully in going back on track for my initial goal of improving by 0.24 for my GPA per semester. Whee, tell me a GPA of 4.48 is achieveable. I'm working towards it for next semester. It's going to be super tedious, especially with Communication Studies modules.

Oh well, I'll see how again, planning and adjustment will be done next semester.

As for now, I'm happy and shall continue to psycho myself that the road to second upper is getting nearer and it's not impossible. Whatever it is, i'll just try.

Okay, time to sleep, it's 3.07am.

Night.

Loves,
bean.