Friday, December 09, 2011

Fun-filled holiday so far! (:

Hello Humans.

Sometimes I thought of blogging on some stuff, but once I started typing, I don't know what to type.


Many of my friends are away from Singapore! Like Adele (Jap), HL, ZY, XQ (TW) and YT (Thai). Someone asked if I'll be very bored cos all my friends are away. True that it can be quite sian to have them all travelling but hello that's only a few days! HAHA, if like that also can't tahan then...

Haven't been staying at home for 1 whole day since holiday started!

1st December was my last paper-HS215. It was at Hall K, a small and cozy (eh and cold?) function room right above medical center. Brought my breakfast (bread) into the examination since we have to wait for a few minutes to start the paper. It was my first time bringing food into the hall! It feels weird, and to eat it. HAHA, the girl next to me smiled to me when I held my bread to my mouth. LOL. And I finished the bread just before the start of the paper! JUST NICE. I was pretty freaked out when I flipped through the paper. I was expecting case study for the first question since it's our prof's pattern. BUT I'LL NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL BE 7 PAGES LONG OF WORDS! ): I spent 30 minutes reading the damn case study! I'm a super slow reader sia. Anyway I found all the question very xxx ): But never mind, last paper already so I just hope everyone die together. :D

Went to Charlie Brown Cafe at 313 with Adele after our paper! Went Cold Stone Creamy for a short while and walked a bit before settling down at Subway. Chatted and this woman laughed with her mouth full of water! The result of that was poor me kana splashed ): NPM I'll never forget huh! HAHA.Anyway that's considered as mini send-off for her Japan trip :D Still enjoying in Japan, good! :D

My table, cupboard and room is still in a mess! Instead of tidying "my" area, I went to my dad's shop and helped my sister to tidy her office! HAHA, I'm such a good sister :)

Watched 3 movies within 9 days- You Are The Apple Of My Eye, Already Famous and Happy Feet 2! The first movie was with YT, ZY and CS! I think it's the first time for us to watch movie together. Anyway got one customer cute sia, say "I want to watch the apple show". HAHA. Honeymooned with pam for Already Famous. She's so  有心 to "do" her hair before our dating! BFF was nice, as in the Best Fries Forever that she introduced is nice! :D I wanna eat it soon, maybe on Monday when I go town with sister. Happy Feet 2... Not really a movie that I'll watch in cinema, but GV is having a promotion of 1 for 1 for that movie if u show them the coupon. So why not right? (:

Oh ya, course registration on 5th December was rather successful! Except that HS4016 can't be added as the system is not updated -.- Hopefully I can get those UEs man. Friends have been asking me about STARs, make me feel so senior sia.


Went Teoheng with YiQing! Didn't know that we can bring outside food in and there's no drinks provided! HAHA. But it's a good place if u're going in big groups cos they charge by room instead of number of pax! I don't know why but every time I sing with her I feel so.... stress? HAHA. Wanted to jio pam but she say she don't wanna to 杀鸡, lol. Oh ya, both of us bought $3.50 worth of sushi! Indeed great minds think alike! But we bought all different types of sushi! No clashing at all :P More singing to go soon, when NPM comes back!
Chicken Rice at Mandarin Orchard




Had Chicken Rice at Mandarin Hotel with godma! We had half chicken for ourselves and we had a cup of beer each. I don't really like beer, so I ended up finishing half the cup of beer only): Oh ya, I also started carrying this lovely Charles and Keith bag from my beloved primary school friends! :)


Sent my laopos off yesterday! HL was damn happy cos it was her first visit to our beloved Changi airport! Our mini meet-up before their fly off was super short and rushy over Mcchicken! Thanks SC, xq's bf, who treated us the meal! and I took his shun feng che to T3 cos I wanna go walk around :/ Walking around airport really have the travel feeling man. I'll make sure I travel to somewhere sometime next year, via plane. LOL. And I took bus from Changi to Town! I thought it'll be fast but.... it took me an hour! ): I was so sianjipua when I saw ECP etc ): In SC's car, he asked if I'm sad since I didn't travel with the girls. Well, I wouldn't say I'm not, plus some disappointment BUT it was still okay since there will be opportunities for us to travel together next time! Moreover I'm not a fish monger, can't tie my friends up and make them go according to my schedule. And Tiger is being kind enough to offer me a full refund! HAHA, they offer it to me without me requesting okay, NO DISPUTE as guessed by HL. LOL. And HL seems really excited for her first far far away trip to experience Taiwan with laopos and to experience winter! I think it'll be a great memory for them. As for me, no worries, got heart and money and time, there's always chance :)

These pretty summarize my holiday so far.

Till then.

Love,
bean.