Sunday, December 11, 2011

random update.

Hello Humans.



Thought of perming my hair- those Korean perm.

Though my hair seems to be growing at a very slow rate (note: it grows but at a super slow rate), it actually not as short as what I thought. HAHA. And I've actually asked the hairdresser and he said it's long enough to do the perm! LOL, i asked him when he was doing hair for my mama.

But my hair seems to be quite guai these days that I think it curls in the right way and I shouldn't do anything harmful to it. Maybe I should just cut my fringe. Shorter fringe suites me better, right? I don't know, I wanted give longer fringe a chance, but my head looks so much bigger. LOL.

Anyway there's no good deals on perming on any websites for the time being. So let's just see how :P

Finally stayed at home to tidy up a bit for my table and some of my cupboard :D

I love neat, colourful, tidy and full of childlike stuff table! HAHA.

My mama commented that my table is the most CHILDLIKE among all my siblings. :D I think that's a praise.

LOVES,
bean.