Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion

SPONSORED REVIEW

Hello Humans,


I feel so much loved when I receive this! HADA LABO HYDRATING LOTION, which is the BESTSELLING HYDRATING LOTION IN JAPAN AND SINGAPORE!

*Read on to see how you can redeem a sample!*



First, let's check out the lovely packaging! I can't help it but think of some yummy strawberry chocolate. HEE, it also reminded me the colour combination that I love in teens- pink and brown. Anyway, it's a zip-lock bag with cute and neat packaging! I was excited to cut along the dotted line and take out my new baby!


It's so thoughtful of SampleStore.com to have the item wrapped with air bubble sheet to prevent it from getting hurt when it's on its way! Xie Xie!

As mentioned in my previous review on Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel (1 and 2), I have not tried Hada Labo products before despite all the great reviews. But I’ve finally get on hands this popular product that 1 bottle is sold every 2 seconds (it used to be 4 seconds)! Oh well, come to think of it using maths, it means 172700 bottles sold everyday?! (1 day=24 hours= 1440 min =86400 sec)

Well, I'm always skeptical of the maths above, it's like are you serious that they sold soooo many bottles in JUST A DAY?! Wait, maybe they only considered that every 2 seconds during the operation hours so perhaps the sales should be around 72000 bottles a day? Well, I'm not very sure, it could just another marketing strategy. Or it could really be that this product is really fantastic. It could be the affordable price. It could be a lot of other factors. BUT no matter what, somehow I believe that this figure requires some solid background and they wouldn't anyhow say one right! So it's quite unfair to have too many doubts without giving a try and thanks EK Media, SampleStore and Hada Labo for giving me this chance to try it and clear my little doubts!

Just like the previous product, this is just the first impression that I have of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion and usage for a few days! I will be doing another review update on the product again after a few months! 

So here's a quick one:


What's the highlight? 

Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion contain these 3 crucial elements:
1. Nano Hyaluronic Acid - with molecules size of 1/20 of HA, easily penetrates into the skin innermost layer to deeply moisturize the skin.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid - with 2x the moisture retention capacity of HA to keep skin hydrated and smooth for a longer period of time.
3. Hyaluronic Acid(HA) - 1gm is able to hold 6 litres of water, effectively locks-in moisture on skin.

Since Hada Labo’s philosophy is PERFECT X SIMPLE where only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients are used to give you beautiful skin, be reassured to use their products! This bottle of lotion is free of fragrances,  alcohol, mineral oil and colorant, and it helps skin PH balanced and having low irritation. Basically it hydrates skin instantly and helps to preserve skin optimum moisture balance. 

I use only 4 drops of the lotion and it seems like more than sufficient. Drip the lotion onto your palm and spread it on your face, patting it in and let your cells drink it! The hydrating lotion leaves quite a special impression cos it doesn't feel like those normal lotion/toner. I mean the usual ones are like really liquid that are like normal water? Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion is slightly different as it is liquid but comes with a slightly gel-like texture. It really does hydrates my skin quite instantly but I can't really say much since I've only use it for 5 days! Actually I've tried Hada Labo Whitening Lotion, just a sample size BUT I love it! Cos it really feels like lots of hydrating and indeed there's some whitening. So I'm quite excited for my continuous usage of  the hydrating lotion and I'll keep you people update again!

You can easily get hold of Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion (170ml) at places such as Watsons, Guardian, SASA and NTUC at S$22.90! So affordable right?!

Okay, Sorry for the wordy posts but just read on for a while more cos here's some rewards for you! (:

I can totally understand how it feels like when you're having a hard time deciding whether or not to purchase a product since you have not tried it (so you don't really know how it's like and what the result is going to be like) yet you gonna purchase a big bottle (I mean normal-sized product) to try if it's suitable for you or not. Imagine purchasing Product A at $30 and it doesn't give you what you want and dumping it at one side, or worse still causing irritation on your face.

Well, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! Redeem you FREE sample here, starting from 29th Oct 2013! No harm trying out the product for free and decide whether or not the product worth your money! Like it, buy it. If not, byebye! HAHA, so simple right?!

Check this out to make things easier! :D

Okay, that's about it and let Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion do its wonder! Redeem yours now!

Once again, Thanks EK MediaSampleStore and of course Hada Labo for this awesome item for me to preview! 

Oh ya, do take part in this instagram thingy to win yourself movie tickets! ALL THE BEST!

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment