Tuesday, October 15, 2013

VROOOOM~ F1 with XQ

Hello Humans,

(I always looks like a giant besides her!)

Vroom Vroom!!~ ~~~ 
Okay I know my post is kinda late, F1 heat is probably gone. But hey it’s still in my mind okay.
First I gonna thank my laopo for remembering me! HEE. Got to go to F1 for the first time thanks to her and SC (her bf) :D It was quite exciting even though I’m not F1 fans BUT knowing that I’ll be involved as a viewer/audience is definitely something that made me to look forward to it.
Meet up for dinner at Parco at Millennia Walk. It took us quite a while to locate the restaurant but fortunately we did in the end. It was a quiet place and we ordered tom yam bee hoon and yam bee hoon to share cos the two of us were sort of thinking between the two dishes! How cute we were to arrange dinner there cos we thought it would be somewhere near our F1 seats but unfortunately we had to take train and walk quite a distance before we reach the place.
Us finally here!



The noise was really loud and we could barely hear each other. XQ was thinking of getting ear-plug and I told her perhaps ear-piece will do. HEE I’M SO CUTE RIGHT?! Heng that XQ reminded me of that and I got mine free from Qatar Airline last year when we fly with them! They have a small pouch that consists of socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, earplug and what’s not. The socks damn comfortable and lasted me through my nights in Troyes (France). Back to topic, so we got earplugs and took some photos before reaching our seats. 


We bought snacks from Parco which really helped us through the night. I mean it’s better to snack on something and watch the race right? :P And add on a bit of chitchat sessions that’s interrupted by the vroooom noise.


So this is our view! I actually zoomed in a lot. We were sitting right at the back, second last row I think. But our seats are actually not bad cos it's at a turn so cars gonna slow down at the turn and we can see the cars more clearly than for them to speed pass! Read from newspaper just a day before the day I headed down to F1 that their usual speed for straight road can goes up to 400km/hr and they have to quickly slow down below 100km/hr at turns. How amazing huh?! It's like super ultra fast, like so damn dangerous!


So anyway, as we talk and didn't pay much attention to the race, we could still get hold of what's major things happening cos people would stand when something happened. For instance a car crashed at the turn and everyone got up and two of us just got up too. HAHA. Poor car.

We left before the race ended to get on time for the concert! Here's us with pretty background! 


Result was released when we were stationed at Padang. Check out the pretty fireworks that lasted for quite awhile!

And not forgetting the air and noise pollution caused by the fireworks.


We were surrounded by foreigners, either from Europe or USA and THEY. ARE. FREAKING. TALL... It felt so suffocating and I kind of disliked being surrounded by all tall human creature, WHERE IS MY FRESH AIR?! HAHA. Even though we were standing at maybe quite central, we could hardly see the stage and Rihanna cos these tall humans blocked our view.


Rihanna can really sing, even though most of songs that she sang were unknown to me. X: I thought I'm the only one but I'm not! Cos it was after don't know how many songs then someone at the back said "finally something we know!" HAHA. And... they were really high. They sang along and danced, really danceeeeee.


We left the crowd and joined SC outside Padang cos he was unable to get in and even if he could get in, it seems almost impossible to find us. So we stayed around till 12plus and left when the concert ends. I got slightly panicky by the large crowd getting home and since I've never been a late owl, I was quite worry about getting on the train. But phew, I managed to take the Green line and transferred to Red line without trouble! Heng I didn't take the Red line cos it's gonna take forever!

Thank you XQ and SC once again for the F1 pass! 

Lots of Love,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment