Friday, October 25, 2013

Review 2: Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel

Sponsored Review

Hello Humans,

I'm going to write a quick update on my usage of Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel which I got on hold a few months back. Like I've said, it's hard to judge or assess whether something is good or not after just a few tries right? So here I am doing my second review which I promised! Do check my first review here for my first few usages and impressions! 


So after months of usage, I REALLY LOVE IT! :D

This bottle of lovely item is a combination of ESSENCE, SLEEPING MASK AND MOISTURIZER (and hence known as 3-in-1) that is great for hydration and anti-ageing purposes with ingredients like collagen, ceramide and of course Hyaluronic Acid (Nano, Super and normal)! It's safe for sensitive skin cos they do not contain any fragrance, colouring and alcohol!

I actually have 4 bottles of sleeping mask in my cupboard, with 3 brands that I've started using. 1 of them is of course Hada Labo and the other 2 are Korean skin care brands (I'll name as brand X and Y). What makes Perfect gel stands out is really its hydration power. Cos I can feel the instant water supply on my face upon usage that last for day(s), feeling so light and healthy without any pain or irritation! Unlike brand X, I'll sometimes feel slight irritation upon application that will go away after minutes. I'll confess brand Y is actually not bad BUT it doesn't "replenish" water as fast as Hada Labo. And brand Y is quite expensive, selling at the price of at least $50. I got mine from my school exam welfare pack. So Hada Labo stands out not just because of it being pocket friendly at a big bottle at S$35.90 but also of its effectiveness and being trouble-free! (: Imagine that you have to spam some many things on your face before you can get a proper rest- it's too mafan and sometimes I'd rather skip my mask. But with Perfect Gel, you can just cleanse your face, put toner and then this gel (note: Perfect gel is essence + moisturizer + sleeping mask). WHEE, save a lot of steps!

Oh ya, remember to spread it evenly on your whole face and massage well so that gel can be absorbed instead of sticking to your pillow- so wasted right! Sometimes I think I massage so much/hard until my face turn so red but heee no worries it's not irritation. Now I'll use it the night before meet-up with friend cos it makes my not-so-nice skin slightly healthy/nicer. LOL.

Check out more on Hada Labo products, news and updates via their facebook and website! (:

And also, I'll be posting a review on another Hada Labo product on this platform soon! Can't wait to share and do read up!

Lots of love,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment