Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Two-Faced Pizza with Laopos

Hello Humans, 
Finally a meet up with my laopos weeks ago and we visited Two-Faced Pizza at Tiong Bahru!

Well, according to one of my laopos, it was named as two-faced pizza cos the coffee shop runs like a normal coffee shop in the morning, with stalls selling different stuff, but at night it turns to a café-like place that sells pizza. It wasn't too hard to locate the place if you know the way to Tiong Bahru Bakery or The Orange Thimble cos they are all along the same stretch! Just walk further down and you’ll see it. Oh yes, according to Bay, there’s a very famous stall selling yong tau foo. It must be really famous cos she repeated it N times. So do try it when if you’re a yong tau foo lover or around the area. HEE.

We wanted to have the table that’s nearer to the road, cos you know, like more feel. But too bad it’s reserved and we got ourselves an indoor seat. Ordered 2 pizzas and a pasta to share. I can’t help it but making the same statement throughout my dining session- it’s quite hard and dry. I think I repeated at least 5 times in the shop itself. The pizza tastes pretty… eh not bad? But the crust was really dry and it turned hard very fast, at least to me. Well, cos to Bay it wasn't that hard and dry. But we realized why it was so for Bay near the end of the dinner! Cos she ate lesser than me and ZY! HAHAHAHHAHA. Okay I’m kidding. Seriously Bay I’m kidding so please don’t be angry!




Oh, we also ordered truffle fries, which is a disappointment to me cos the fries turned soggy very fast, especially those at the bottom of the bowl. ): Bay played a huge part eating the fries so I have to give her credit, and maybe XQ cos it’s nearer to them. LOL. As for ZY, what a poor thing to have sore throat when we planned to have pizza that’s so dry X:

The lights in the coffee shop were very dim, and I was sleepy while eating despite having chats. X: Despite not-so-good food and the dim sleepy lights to make the place to have more feel, it’s great to spend time with my girls though it was a short meet up since all of us have things to busy the next day.



Bay said that her friend commented that we look alike here. Yes/No/don't know?

Anyway, can’t wait for our next meet-up that we have yet to plan. But we’ll definitely meet again (: 
Just a random reminder, it was rather hot during our visit. Partly because there’s no aircon and secondly I’m wearing a thick long sleeve knit top. LOL, it was raining super ultra-heavy in the morning and it was really cold! I guess I wouldn't be visiting it anytime soon cos the pizza didn't leave a good impression, so did the truffle fries.

Loves,
Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment