Sunday, July 03, 2011

Out with adele (30th June)

Byebye Tanjong Pagar Railway Station!

It’s been super ultra long since I last visited it. Remember the good old days when my family went there to pick up my grandparents who came here for holiday! The 10 of us had to squeeze into a small car! It’s still quite amazing that all 10 of us can squeeze into it though we (the kids) were still young and small. (: Can’t really remember how many times I’ve took the trains. I can only vaguely remember once I took the train with my godma and 3rd sister to Bekok (not Bedok or Bangkok or where but Bekok) in one of my primary school days. (By the way Bekok is like a small village in Truly Asia.) The train was rather unclean and the toilet very ancient. As in there’s just a hole for you to do your business. HAHA. I wonder if that’s still the case nowadays.

Anyway, so on this last day of operation (30th June 2011) of the railway station, Adele and I went to have a look. Valerie gave it a miss since she overslept. It was a raining day. Perhaps 老天爷 also felt sad for the station huh. Thanks to the rain, the place wasn’t as crowded as what I thought. But I got my foot poorly soaked in a totally wet shoes D:

Oh, I still find the place dirty. Perhaps due the relocation of stores etc or it’s just always the case.

Lunched at Tanjong Pagar together with Val! It was only 1plus or 2 plus and their lunch meals were all sold out! D: Poor us have to eat 猪肠粉 at $1.80 D: Chatted over the meal (: Complained about stupid STARS war etc.

Parted with Val since she's going to work. So we headed to Clementi hoping to utilise our KBox Kala member card. To our surprise, we couldn't find KBox! D: Checked with the auntie and she told us there's no more KBox): Disappointed we are, we decided to patronise its rival- Party World. It's really bo hua! $8 for 2 hours of singing! But not a bad one since I've lots of怨气 from stupid STARS war. As usual, I'm the song pickers! HAHA. Didn't manage to sing our long list of songs! Anyway Adele sort of know "new" songs which are rather old! HAHA(: But yay, we got to sing some long-forgotten songs! (: Anyway this is the third singing session we had in this holiday! OOPS.

Songs that Adele are looking for:
We weren't hungry yet thus, had simple dinner- 猪肠粉and yam cake! Adele had 水粿plus a 肉包. Didn't go Udders at West Mall for ice cream cos we've been travelling quite a lot that day, though Adele doesn't mind the travelling to Batok. HAHA. We shall have it one fine day yay (:

Photos to be uploaded soon by Adele on FB (:

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment