Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reflection

Hello Humans.

I was thinking half the year 2011 have gone. It's time to do some reviewing and to look through the reviews that I hoped to achieve in year 2011.

Yup, cleared a few, some still in the process, and some are still working towards it.

Joined EN121 friends in the Startup@Singapore competition. It's good enough that we managed to get into semi-final. That's pretty good enough I think. At least we tried, and we managed to get something in return (:

Yes better GPA is obtained this semester. The process of getting better GPA will only end when I'm officially graduated. I'm aiming for a GPA of 4.24 to get a cGPA of 3.78. I believe that starting with a low GPA doesn't mean I'll get stuck of a low GPA forever. We have to work for what we want. I hope this mentality will stay with me till my University life ends man.

Was kind of disappointed the other time when we couldn't apply for INSTEP and it disturb me for quite some time. This time round I'm glad to say that I have a chance to apply. Shall do some research soon, one fine day when I feel free-er. Not only would I apply for INSTEP, I'll apply for GIP too (: I'm such a dependent person so I must go with someone whom I can trust and rely on. Yes yes you :D [I supposed you're a reader of my blog,PM!]

As for slimming, I think it will take forever. HAHA, so that shall be skipped.

Health have been so far so good. Think I didn't get sick so far, it's a good sign. Or should I say normal since I rarely fall sick? Choy touch wood, we shouldn't take good health for granted. Yes good health forever! :D

Loves,
Bean.

P.S.: Updates on Birthday and Sentosa + Out with adele Soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment