Friday, June 03, 2011

out out outttt! :D

Hello Humans.

I keep thinking weekends are a few days away but actually it's just tomorrow!

HMMM, I think i'll be back to broke status very soon. I'm lazy but I'm not rich.

Out on Tuesday with ZY to town! I was so sorry that I was late for some valid reasons and dearest ZY didn't put it to heart! WHEE(: Shopping was great! I mean window shopping for me. HAHA, surprisingly I didn't get anything unlike ehem! HAHA. Enjoyed eating 小黑 at town and drinking free Starbucks drink + eating popcorns at Starbucks with ZY! :D

Out with Adele, Valerie and Wanxuan yesterday! Met Adele earlier and had some walk at Bugis before heading off to Clarke quay. Dinner at a Japanese restaurant at The Central! (: It's $15.30 in total, though not bad but it's rather salty! Oh ya but the egg was nice(: Had a walk along Singapore River with a cup of ice-cream while deciding where to go next! HAHA, we walked one big round cos we couldn't decide what to do next. It was just 7plus! So we headed to this pub and shared a jar of strawberry Margarita! Well, Valerie suggested this meet-up cos she remembered me saying that I've not drink/pub before! HAHA. So yes, I gave my first pubbing experience to them! Anyway it's $30+ per jar so still quite okay (: BUT the drink wasn't nice! D: I didn't like it even at the first sip. Had slightly more than a cup but I didn't finish it cos I started to feel my heart pumping! It's better to stop since I don't know when I'll get drunk. Anyway I didn't feel giddy or what but I just need toilet quite urgently to relief. LOL. Poor Wanxuan who drank 3/4 of her drinks vomited when we got to the toilet! But glad that she was okay after that (: Had "supper" after that at mac and chatted (: Oh ya, Valerie scared me when she said there's a group of gang looking at us when we leaving liang court! Night life is some-what scary. I think i'll prefer to stay at home at night and watch my 9pm drama next time. HAHA. But yay, it was a great try! :D At least pubbing is better than clubbing I guess :D Photos with adele once again. HAHA. Let's be patient and wait for her hard-disk to recover(:

LOVES,
bean.

P.S. The alcohol percentage of magarita is rather high! 20-30% for ours! o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment