Monday, May 30, 2011

hohohooliday

Hello Humans (:

I'm finally stay at home again! Great to wake up at 10.30AM and nuah around! Currently trying to catch up a Korean drama which I watched half way last holiday! LOL. And yes, surf net randomly.

Actually I'm supposed to think whether or not to have a mini 21st birthday celebration! It's quite contradicting in the sense that it would be good to have a celebration to see people who I don't get to see often but actually I'm thinking whether or not to ask people who I don't really talk much to. And in fact, I still feel kind of weird. HAHA. So, to have or not to have?

Anyway, here to post some photos taken over the weeks:

#1. Starbucks mugging with Adele and Yi Lin.
Had First mugging session with both of them! (: Well it's not the first time with Adele but first time threesome at Starbucks lah (: Spent quite a bit over there. D: Library is still the cheapest option man! HAHA (: Yilin is not seen in any of the photos above cos we were serious muggers (ahem) and we only took photos when we had breaks! And Yilin actually go shopping during the break! HAHA.

#2. Post-Examination Dinner with Adele and Valerie.
@ JP's soup restaurant(: I ended my HRM paper early by leaving the hall 35minutes earlier! (: Poor Adele ate 180g (or so) of Korea maggie cos she thought dinner will be late! HAHA.


Cam-whored before val came (: And we finished a plate of samsui chicken before she even arrived! X: No la, still left a few pieces. HAHA.


Hungry Adele who is not really hungry.



Chatted over the dinner (: The lights were rather dim and a full-stomach made me feel sleepy! Will be meeting the girls soon this Thursday with Wanxuan (:


#3. Dim Sum buffet with Lao Pos- ZY and HL.
First ever Dim Sum buffet (@Toa payoh) with my laopos! (: Paid for the price of 2 for 3 person (:


Dim Sum....


And more... (:


Seems like I took damn many photos! I mean bay took many photos of me! HAHA. She didn't upload some of them on fb so perhaps that explain partly for my so-many-photos. HAHA.



Shopped a bit at Toa Payoh before heading to town. Here we are at Orchard Central camwhoring(: I like orchard central for its quietness! But things are rather expensive here huh!


#4. Out with sister.
Random outings with shan(: Anyway we had Thai Lunch at Central Thai at Orchard Central cos it was having some 1-for-1 sales (:


Shan ordered her favorite green curry and I ordered chicken fried rice. By the way, their menu is in Thai and translated to English! Good way to learn thai huh? Gai=chicken, Goong=Prawn! HAHA. Oh ya, I love pandang fried chicken. Too bad it's too expensive! But we still gave it a try! (:


#5. KBox with Adele.
Photos with Adele and not uploaded cos her HDD is currently on strike! So naughty huh! Anyway first time singing with university friend! 3 hours of singing is really short! Moreover the person forgot to operate our room! As in we sing half way then the system says something like our room not activated and worse still, "this is our last song". I was like WTH waste our time so I called the person la! Too bad our list of songs still deleted D: Nice singing though there were times of awkwardness. HAHA. Oh ya, how could I forget to mention the 1 hour plus of waiting for the shop to open at fareast! HAHA. Brought Adele to the shop to try the yellow dress I mentioned earlier. LOL.

Okay, till then.

Loves,
bean. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment