Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random

Hello Humans.

only if hair can grow as fast as fringe! anyway my hair looks guai here (:

Some photos taken when I was tidying my stuff days back:

My aunt's! (:



Sec 2 D&T work (:

Doggies and piggy are besties (:


Yesterday was great to have dim sum buffet with 2 laopos-HL n ZY(:

We had it at a place call Swantow, where we enjoy buy 2 get one free buffet from 3-5pm.

I don't know, somehow the dim sum wasn't that tasty, we'd blame on the stupid fan which caused our dim sum to be cold and dry D:

The manager actually gave us a stupid dubious look as if we couldn't finish our food! So !@#$%^&* right?! Of course we didn't waste our food and we finished them all! NOTE: Wasted food will be charged at ala cart price.

Anyway it was damn funny cos HL thought NORMAL people would like cha siew su and so she asked for 6. End up me n HL don't really like it but forced ourselves to eat it. First time that i ate 2 big cha siew sus at once! And when I asked for 2 long of shuai jin bao/prawn dumpling, the waitress gave me total of 3 longs! Too bad they don't really like it and I have to finish 2 longs! HAHA(: I'll be careful next time when I make orders. LOL.

So after knowing each other for 8 years, I finally know that:
1)HL doesn't really like cha siew su (so am I)
2)ZY doesn't really like buffet

The aftermath of buffet was bad. My back hurts! Well I don't really see the link between but it's a fact that my back started to ache after buffet D: Walked walked in town and took photos at orchard central! (: Photos with bay, got to wait for her to upload.

Oh ya, saw a pretty yellow dress at fareast! It's a pity that it's too short! Sometimes I'd wish I'm 1cm shorter and 3kg lighter. LOL. Anyway I came across the same/similar piece! It's cheaper than fareast by $14! No wonder sometimes people shop online!


Anyway, I got the good girl look as pointed out by Bay and ZY! HAHAHA(: Yes I knew it!

LOVES,
bean(:

No comments:

Post a Comment