Saturday, May 07, 2011

hair

Hello Humans.



I sort of like this photo! (:




Is it obvious that I cut my fringe myself? xP It's quite expensive to get it cut in a salon. HAHA, anyway i like this photo cos of my hair! As in I bun-ed my hair and tatah, it seems like permed hair to me! Of course not those kind of properly permed hair der! And I like fringy at this length too!




Hair seems to grow quite slowly, with all the split ends D: Since I've dyed my hair this late Jan, I used a ruler to measure the length of those black hair. HMM, 3 months grow around 4cm. Not too bad la. Okay, this is how random I'll get from boredom of studying!




Anyway, today is a big day! Whole family went out without me since I'm the only one who is not eligible to vote! Neh it's okay. I've finished HS302 and time to move on to COM204.




5 days to first paper, 9 days to freedom!




Loves,


Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment