Saturday, June 18, 2011

update

Hello Humans.

Life seems to be a little busy. I don't know why. I should be a ah zai but i've been out these days. So who say life without work is gonna to be free right? HAHA.

Out with mama and godma to JP on Monday.
Visited Seahorse to settle some stuff. It's quite a pity that despite giving them two chances they failed to deliver the bedside table in good condition! ): It's a nice-cushioned purple bedside table that both my sister and I love! Though we don't really need it, we still bought it! HAHA, not that we love to anyhow spend our money but we can donate the old one away. The first time it came with a corner of the top that is dented. The second time was with a missing leg. Though we can't do a refund, at least the person is willing to allow us to buy their stuff using that balance. Shopped around and I told my mum maybe I should learn how to wear heel! HAHA, not those will "gen" but those more stable ones like wedges or what do you call them? Tried a few pairs but got none cos what I eyeing aren't not that comfortable or there isn't my size. Had dinner at the outdoor coffeeshop. Well, not really outdoor cos it's like a shop on it's own with those nicer table and air-conditioned. The food weren't that delicious and the person keep making mistakes! Like we ordered for 2 bowls of noodles and 1 plate of rice. She gave 3 noodles and 1 rice. Then we don't like chicken breasts and made request upon order but all chicken breast. I don't want chilli but there's chili. My mama want mee they give gou tiao. Then bill also key wrong and give wrong change. HMM, luckily we are in good mood if not...

JB-ed
Went JB on Tuesday and tried curry fish head which is nice! I don't know where's the place so don't ask me. I didn't know Malaysian's style is got add cabbage in it! The curry is damn nice and make me damn full! HAHA. Basically didn't do much as usual. LOL

Surveyor Job
Went to TP for a surveyor training with HL, Adele and Val! (: First time there and tried their food! Miss cheap food in school! HAHA, trial surveying HL is quite funny for some questions! HAHA. and Adele so bad, use the LT's computer still say is me! Shake head! Visited SIM new building on Thursday! Not to go there visit only but to work! HAHA. The four of us decided to try the data entry! To be frank I seriously don't mind data entry job, for short period of time. I don't mind this kind of "boring" job but seriously the pay could have be more attractive! We are seriously underpaid due to our "slow speed". Had a great laugh with HL till my back pain, you tell me funny not! HAHA.

Kickboxing is making me aching! Hopefully some fats are burnt. LOL.

Shall try surveying tmr! Hopes it turn well!

Love,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment