Sunday, July 10, 2011

A busy week

Hello Humans.

I've so much to blog (i.e. Sentosa trip with family, Out with sis, Outing with Bay and Surveyor Jobs). But photos aren't ready and I'm sort of busy and lazy to post them! X:

Anyway, this week has been a busy week.

Slacked at home on Monday.

Tuesday was a fulfilling day. Met HL at Bugis to get her watch changed and had a short shopping trip at Bugis street. Had our late lunch at QQ noodles store (I forgot the name but it's near Bugis Street). Tastes not bad though it's a bit expensive. The cheapest, which was the one I had, cost $5. Okay, at least the portion is quite big (: HAHA, window shopping was quite funny cos we were imagining that we were in BKK or we kept reminding ourselves that we shouldn't buy since we'll be going BKK! :D YUP YUP, we're in the process of planning a trip to BKK in Dec! (: That will be our first time travelling together!

On the same day (tuesday), I got back home at around 5pm and gymed with second sister! OMG hitting gym after 6 months! HAHA, after "cycling" for 30minutes, my sister sort of "force" me to run/jog. Spent 15 minutes jogging 1.5KM! It's pretty good for me already cos I'm really lazy and tire. LOL.

Thursday was a shopping day for my second sister. Went to novena square to get sport shoes! YES YES she's footing the bill! (: Glad that there's staff discount! Okay, got one which is quite out of my preference. As in I thought I'll get something purple or yellow or pink or green. Instead I got a black and blue one. Okay, shall run a bit more since money is invested in a good running shoes. LOL. Headed to bugis after that! Sis was the one who shopped! She bought many items and I only got Famous Amos and sports shoes! HAHA, okay that's good enough.

Kickboxing on Friday was tiring since my aching from jogging and shopping aren't recovered. LOL. But it was okay cos I laughed damn much! 2 more lessons to clear and I'll be very happy! HAHA.

Have been working these 2 days. Yes surveyor jobs again. This time round is for an Australia Wine company. The basic pay and incentive are great! Thanks Adele for the intro! We had interview at a ulu place on Wednesday. It's a pity that we can't work together ): I owe you a treat. Maybe should jio you out to sing one day to use our KALA card and maybe I can pay for that! HAHA. PM you got to remind me cos I think I might forget, I'm old liao X: Okay back to the job. Yesterday was at town and today was at ECP. So far so good, though it can be quite tiring/sian, but sometimes quite slack! And thankfully the other 2 girls (wei xuan and joanna) are pretty easy-going! :D Shall see if they want me to work next time! This is much better than the other PA surveyor job that I'm actually holding too. Shall blog about it next time!

Loves,
Bean(:

No comments:

Post a Comment