Monday, July 11, 2011

Museum with BHL!

Out with HL (1st July)

Hello Humans.

Here to update an outdated date with HL! HAHA(:
Completed 2 tasks on my to-do list before meeting HL at PS (: Got my bag changed and used my Springfield voucher! The staffs at Perllini were friendly and they changed it despite absence of receipt. (: Topped up $38 on top of the $100 voucher to get a demin dress and a top! :D Though it was stated that the voucher is not valid for promotional items, the manager decided to that I should pay at he discounted price as it would be fairer for me! Not bad, at least they know how to "compensate" their customers! HAHA, I made a few trips there you see.


Had lunch at PS food court after meeting HL (: Then we headed to Mandarin Court for my third task of the day- to pass the correct voucher to the person-in-charge. Camwhored in the clean toilet before changing HL’s watch battery at Fareast. Poor Bay paid $5 for the new battery, which only then she found out the fault lies in the watch itself! Cos after changing the battery, the watch still faulty D:

We were tired. I think part of my tiredness came from my heavy bag and paper bag! X: I need someone to carry it for me! HAHA, no lah, maybe I should really pack my bag again and again.

Train-ed to Raffles Places and there we go to Asian Civilisations Museum. We had plenty of fun there! (: Got our bags locked in the lockers so we were very carefree! And out of sudden we became so awake! HAHA(:

These are some of the photos take:
We are kids who want to discover Asia through ourselves! :D



Anyway we commented that the guy in the bottom right corner looks very kelian cos he doesn't have those protection wear. HAHA.



And then we reached this interactive corner.... And had fun! :D




Okay, we stayed super long over there to play and took photos!
The man at the top right corner is those machine that will tell you stuff about history/museum. Cute la, when there' no one seeking his attention, he'll just rest or read a book! You can grab his attention by touching on the touch screen! HAHA. Oh, and I find bottom right photo cute! As in through the door you can see the person at the window at the other building! (:



And then we came across this that both of us LOVE!

So nice right! Like so real! But it really shows the life that people were having in the past. A small area shared with so many people!

Leaving the galleries, to the gift shops(:

Dinner at Burger King which costed me $9.85! Expensive right?! Fastfood aren't that cheap either! But the burger is not bad! Loves onion rings but it was quite oily! D: Plus the shop is super hot! Are they too poor to pay PUB? D:Fun day though we didn’t get to earn our $25 from survey!

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment