Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not Studying + Not Working = Super Free + Nuah?

Not Studying + Not Working = Super Free + Nuah?

I don't see the equation as valid.

To me, holiday without work and study doesn't really mean I'm super free or what. (Though sometimes yeah I'm super free)

Actually sometimes I don't know why I seems to be busy, or in fact sometimes I don't know what I'm busy with.

To some people, or even to myself, I see myself as a nuah person especially during holiday. HAHA, but I've actually done some stuffs which I wanted to do over the holiday, so that's not that bad right (: (Ahem, though most are trivial stuff)

Done stuff:
1)Tidy
2)Singing
3)Shopping: Demin shorts, sport shoes, wallet, bags.....
4)Buffet
5)Learn something new: Kickboxing!
6)Pub (that was pubbing right? whatever)
7)Plans for 21st

I've gone to the beach but it was for work not for leisure. But I shall be honest that it wasn't really a tough job though it involved lots exercising for legs and mouth. Plus the pay is good. HAHA, I've actually work very part-time jobs, all surveyor jobs! That's something which I didn't really planned for. Anyway, I've yet to cycle but that shall be part of beach trip. It's been super long that Laopos and I have not visit ECP to cycle but they seems to be busy so I guess we wouldn't have any beach session anytime soon. Got to wait for Adele to be back then maybe we can arrange for a beach day!

There are stuff on the list that have yet to be done: Barrage and meet-up! Perhaps can organise one that combine meet-up and barrage! HAHA. Gyming in process so yeah. Hopefully it will become a weekly regime huh!

Currently reading an awarding-winning novel, WRONG NUMBER by Rachalle Christensen. It's actually borrowed by my second sister who read finished withing days and then pass on to my third sister. She's still reading the book and I just got hold of it yesterday night to finish up 2 chapters before sleeping. 9th chapter now, there are total of 28 chapters! (:

Shall quickly read it before going to the gym later with second sister! This week shall be the last week for aching limbs for the entire week due to gym + kickboxing! HAHA, finally the fifth lesson for kickboxing is coming! Actually it's not that bad, but it's quite tiring. Anyway i really love the Adidas sport shoes! Though it's not so sweet/chio looking, it's really comfy! (:

I think I need to tidy up my place again before school starts. HAHA.

Back to reading, research for exchange and BKK shall resume after that.

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment