Sunday, July 17, 2011

BANANA is loved! Happy birthday 117!

Hello Humans.

I love banana.

It's yellow (happy colour) and healthy!

They come in different length and I actually prefer the longer one!

Have been eating banana these few days and Yi Qing's birthday cake turned out to be banana cake! HAHA(:

I used to find banana cake is disgusting cos you know, squashed banana is sort of disgusting? Plus banana is yellow, why does it turn brownish-grey when it becomes a cake (okay it must have gone through some chemical reactions)? But anyway, I found banana cake is actually quite nice! HAHA(: And yes, it's unique for birthday cake to be banana cake too!

Cute leh, at first I thought her cake is customized from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf due to the nicely made pinky 2-tiers icing sugar cake! HAHA, she confessed that it's actually under KIDS category and she requested for PINK (she doesn't want blue)! HAHA, cute right?

Went to Chervon with Jiro as I don't really know the way. X: The last time that I went there was during my second sister's 21st, and that was 4 years back! Anyway, I think we were the last few who reached cos it was like late 7pm. Buffet was great and the cake is nice! :D

Yi Qing, thanks for the invitation to your 21st! (:

Other than Pamela, I would say you're the next closer person I have in S28. It's okay if you don't feel that way but that's how I feel lah. HAHA.(How could anyone fight with my moon right? X:)To me, you're a helpful and selfless person. Thank you for your help when I needed assistance in studies. Thank you for your encouragement and cheerfulness. Guess I don't have to talk much about your lameness! Remember there was once you said that you're a "drawer" instead of "artist" during Biology in J1? HAHA, actually the list will go on and on so i shan't talk more. I really enjoyed time spent with you. Like over your place for PW though it sucks but the process was great! I miss going to your place, having red bean ice cream and cheese cake that your dad bought, ordering pizza delivery and taking photos (: And yay, going for the tea session with international students and exploring Chinese Heritage Center together! Thank you for playing a part in the good memories I have in JJC and my life. May you be a happy, healthy, cheerful girl, no I mean lady (: I guess these 3 are the most important? And maybe stay safe. :D

Didn't talk much since i'm ain't particularly close with most of the invited guests but that's okay! Great little chats here and there.

Jiro asked if my Ang Mor have improved since I've been in Sociology for 2 years. Okay he's not the first to ask that. Well, I don't see my English improving or what. Honestly speaking I think my written English is better than my spoken English, though both sucks. Moreover, Ang mor doesn't have to be good to be in sociology though to some extend it does matter.

I was listening to the guy's conversation and JiaJun mentioned that 2 people without any common topics can actually have more stuff to talk about. I was thinking maybe and maybe not. I guess interest plays a part. If I've no interest listening to stuff that I'm not doing, most probably I'll just nuah and just hear the person talking. But yeah, no commonality can lead to one sharing and exploring new stuff.

Oh it's mid-July now! How fast!

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment