Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello Humans!


Finally meet up with Pamela and Yt together with HL and ZY on 29th May :D We went shopping around Bugis for the whole afternoon! I've no idea why my legs are aching and why my back hurts. Old already man D: Whenever I spot somewhere I can sit I'll rush to there to sit. HAHA (:




And we had dinner at a vegetarian restaurant Roma's Deli!(:



tingting and zhen ying(3rd pin yin)!! :D



ZY and Pam. Pamela, I trust you leh, so can not lie to me again leh! At least I'm your honey leh!HAHA(:By the way how could you bear to lie to me! D:



HL the distributor and me! :D



HL have the habit of having her drink before her meal whereas my habit is the other way round!:D


Our dinner! :D Not one only la! The 4 of us shared 2 pizza(:




Candid photo of me! Pam you power, took photos of us secretly!



Pamela being the photographer and the one whom we thought will treat us. But it turned out to be YT being the one who paid the bill!! THANKS YT huh! But we not so bad got pay her back la! :D So the whole day I only ate a piece of walnut butter cake for breakfast and 4 pieces of pizza. Sad to say that we were not full after eating the pizza D: Initially back home was tempted to eat second round of dinner but was thinking maybe I should control a bit. BUT BUT BUT I failed! D: See, dieting will never happen to me!


Dearest, lets meet up soon again! Hopefully at ehem place! HAHA:D But too bad she don't visit my blog! HOW SAD!

Oh ya, I spent my whole day yesterday in front of the com and manged to finish Down With Love! Watched 2 epi of xia yi zhang, xing fu! :D PPS is much much better than youtube, at least it would stuck middle of nowhere! No chionging of drama today, going out with sister again! HAHA. Shall not spend too much money. Broke. D: Anyway chatted with jeremy on msn yesterday! So long didn't contact sia! And he's not going to SMU already, cos he reapplied for NTU this year and it went successful! Smart lo. He was quite shocked to hear there's no 3rd class honor for NBS. Actually quite sad for NBS cos though 3rd class is really nothing much, but it's better than getting nothing.

Okay, take care(:

LOVES,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment