Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello Humans :D


I was tidying my cupboard last few weeks and found my secondary school skirt! So I tried it and realized how fat I've been growing since secondary school! IT WAS DAMN TIGHT D: Think it's really time to do some exercising one fine day! yes one fine day. I think I still can look a bit student with school uniform la. Anyway my room was in quite a mass due to the tidying la.

Birthday cards from my laopos :D Oh ya, the one on the extreme left is my sister's.(:



And my sister found these puzzles during the tidying:
Long time didn't play with them! But still quite challenging la, so long didn't play. LOL.



Yes I made them! For my lovely sister (:Cute right? :D the one on the right is supposed to be a chicken but I keep thinking it's a duck till the whole thing is done. HAHA.(:


And I watched Shrek with my sister and brother on Monday! My sister's friend managed to get the tickets at cheaper rate of $3.50! :D But overall I guess part 3 and part 2 is much much funnier! I was quite surprised that the movie was quite short! Anyway I love the following characters la!

HAHA, I LOVE Ginger! :D

LOVES,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment