Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello Human!



I'm back from Malaysia! Enjoyed my stay over there :D Shall blog about it next time with the photos.

It's been a long time since I fall sick. I was feeling uncomfortable since yesterday morning and realized I was having a fever of 38.7 degree at night -.= Ate my first ever pandanol since the fever was quite high and managed to bring it down. It's quite weird cos I still have the mood and energy to watch TV and have the appetite though not as much as before. :D Perhaps I had too much spicy and heaty food during my Malaysia trip and the hot hot weather. Now I'm having a sore throat! Hopes that it wouldn't lead to fever again. Shall drink more more more water:D And maybe honey drink!


Though I was feeling sick yesterday, my sister and I managed to shop at Bugis! Bugis street has some changes, which makes me realized that I haven been there for quite some time! Spotted many nice tops and dresses but only bought a leather legging :D Spent quite a lot during my Malaysia trip you see, though mostly spent on food. HAHA. Have to restrain a bit since we bought 3 clothes at City Square Malaysia :D

Anyway, want any product from TheFaceShop? Most probably I can get it for you at cheaper rate (around 10/20% cheaper!) Do inform me through FB/SMS/Tagboard yay! :D

Loves,
Bean:D

P.S.: EDITED.
P.S.S: Damm fever is back. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment