Saturday, May 08, 2010

Hello Humans.

I ENJOYED MY DAY YESTERDAY :D

Helped out my sister's friend to pack flower for Mothers' day in the morning. I didn't know we can add a bit of bleach into the water so that mosquito will stay away from it!

Next, I had my second experience for concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium! :D Aaron Kwok is simply AWESOME and it's totally worth the price! His voice, his dance, his costumes and of course his 450 degree stage, Oh Man! I'm really glad that I went! And he's funny la! Okay, photos and maybe video will be up next time!

Traveling to Malaysia (JB) later and will be staying up at my uncle's house for a few days to play with my cousin KeYi! Hopes she still remember me! :D

Hopefully when I'm back then can we shopping trips with my BFF! But I'll restrain a bit la, will try not to buy clothes since I haven pack my wardrobe and GSS is coming! I shall start looking for goodies and act when GSS arrive! LOL.

Take Care,
BIN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment