Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Hello Humans!

I went out with my sister yesterday and we both tried shoes from Everbest! It's quite comfortable and though it's a bit higher than my usual shoes, I feel rather safe and don't have the "oh shit im falling" feel! IT'S A LEATHER SHOES SOMEMORE! I'm thinking maybe it's time to invest on a good shoes! It's around $60 after the 20% discount! Isn't it GSS?! Why the discount so little la?! D: But it's under promotional item and I've no idea when the promotion is until! D: Since it's JUNE and the shop locate at Ion Orchard which is under Capitaland, maybe I can a bit thick skin to hint my BFF. *HINT HINT BFF* HAHA, how I wish I can own it ASAP! :D

Okay, being random, I typed my To-Do List down here:

My To-Do List
#1.I need to tidy up my room.
#2.I need to edit my resume.->editing but NOT SENT. HAHA.
#3.I need to buy a fan!!
#4.I SERIOUSLY need to lose weight. OMG D:
#5.I want to start considering the courses to take next sem.
#6.I want to learn something new.
#7.I want to change my mixpod and mp3 songs.
#8.I wants to reply letters to my friends.->left Adele's!
#9.I wants a new HP.->any good HP to recommend?
#10.I wants to play badminton.
#11.I wants cycling.
#12.I wants baking.
#13.I wants to go travelling. (my bro go Genting with his friends!D:)
#14. I want to go shopping. (GSS!)->NEVER ENDING.
#15.I wants to go IKEA. (Planning with my sister)
#16.I wants to go Jurong Safra KBox.
#17.I wants to go marina barrage (and maybe picnic and kite-flying).
#18.I wants to have a night out plus a stay over.
#19.I want to stay over at KeYi's house.
#20.I wants to watch 就想賴著妳.
#21.I wants to watch海派甜心.
#22.I wants to watch下一站,幸福.
#23.I wants to watch敗犬女王.
#24.AND yes meet up with my friends like Pamela AND OF COURSE MY LAOPOS! :D-> ask for MORE!

Still have quite a lot to go for my To-Do List! And I realized I'm super broke after all the spending! Come to think about it, it's good to study hard to get edusave award cos it occupied most of the money in my bank account! LOL. But sadly, the money is used up! RAH.

Okay, go off now. Out again without HP, HAHA, contact me via my sister's number for urge stuff yay!

LOVES,
bin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment