Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hello Humans.

Going cycling tomorrow with my laopos HL and ZY! :D GOOD WEATHER PLEASE! I need to burn off some FATS! Have been eating quite a lot these days! And I feel damn happy with a trolley full of junk food! HAHA, I even got scolded by my mama for that when I got home X:

Anyway I'm thinking of changing my HP! It's been quite long since I own a brand new HP(the last one was my Panasonic flip phone!LOL)! Thinking of SE Hazel initially but changing my mind to Nokia E71/72. But I scare the keypad is so small that it's hard for me to press. Oh well, I'm only given a $70 voucher for renewing my contract which valid for a month only. Any nice and good HP to recommend? Of course it must be not that expensive la! I'm broke! D:

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment