Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello Humans!

I have quite a few of updates and decided to post them post by post with photos (if possible)

Today's Update:
(1) Cycling with lapos ZY and HL! 9 June


Updating soon:
(1) 1.1 Bye Bye Citroen Picaso, Hello Toyota Estima! 13June
1.2 Bye Bye SE and Hello Nokia E72! 13June

(2)Meet-up dinner with my laopos! 14June

(3) Meet and Greet Session with Wonder Girls! 17June

(4) First ever vegetarian BBQ experience with ZY HL YT CS PAM FY!! :D 18June

(5) JB.


So Yup, today's update is ECP cycling with zy and hl! It's almost 2 weeks ago but I just realised that I didn't really blog about it! I would say 9th June is a rather eventful day (: First I went SIM, then to my sister's friend's house (Jiawen treated us her beehoon!), meet up with zy and hl for cycling, and then meet up with my sister again for the Neo Group Event! :D


Laopos and I, missing XQ D:

The bus driver drives done slow la! Had great lunch before set off for cycling (:

And we started cycling not long after we reach there since I got to rush from places to places! Blame myself for forgetting that I've plan with my sister! But nonetheless the timing just match perfectly! (:

I was very worried about the weather cos it rains almost every afternoon that period! And it rained in that morning too! So we were quite lucky that tai yang gong gong decided to work! (:

Open by Bay:D But she didn't invite us in D:



We have been to here to take photos for quite many times! (:



Everyone lives in their own world!HAHA(:




An aeroplane. I think we managed to cycle to cycle quite far, considering that we got total of 3 hours to cycle (:



HAHA, we think this photo is funny! (:



I was really tired from cycling and jumping! HAHA. Actually the both of us managed to jump! HL's more obvious, but taking a closer look actually my legs are off ground! (:


We then keep jumping and jumping and jumping! Hopes not only that we can burn some of our fats but maybe grow taller a bit more? :D


Me and biky (:



ZY with her bike (she requested to take it without her face! LOL)


HL and her bike. (:


We stood there for almost 30minutes just to take photos! HAHA(:








A stupid pose suggested by me and with me occupying most of the photo. LOL



See, it's possible for ZY to be taller than me!(;



Of course that's applicable to bay too! (:



ZY you not fat can!!!

Had an icecream while leaving ECP(:


Why not take more photos since it's free? XP



I LIKE THIS! (:


I LIKE THIS EVEN MORE! I do that face do till face muscle pain la!

HAPPY DAY INDEED! Anyway I had a hard time cycling! It's been so so long since I've cycled and I'm afraid of falling! My legs and arms both damn ached, which made me quite happy cos it seems like I've burnt off some fats! HAHA. But the buffet dinner by Neo Group is so sinful, as in I ate lots of desserts! Too bad that I didn't bring my camera and we didn't take photos of the nice food! In case you're wondering, it was Neo Group's birthday (18th). (:

Okay, more updates coming up soon! (:

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment