Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello Humans!

Today's update:

Meet-up dinner with my laopos! 14June
Went out with my Godma before meeting the girls! My Godma had her knee checked and we had lunch at lucky plaza! The price range is as standard as outside where one plate of chicken noodle is $3.50 and the curry chicken rice is $3.50. (:


Barbie! At Ngee Ann City (:



Classic black dress.

Headed to Chinatown since initially planned to meet the girls over there, I was lucky that my godma is able to accompany to walk around Chinatown to pass time! But sudden change of plan did affect my mood(venue was changed from chinatown to bugis, and zy late notice of not coming) ! D: Tried to put myself into others' shoes and I think maybe I shouldn't feel that way too quickly... And I would say maybe there's reason for something to happen in that way. I used to don't quite like meet-up dinner cos I think since we meet up we should stay together for a longer time to keep each other updated with their lives. Yet that require longer meetup time which means getting home late which I don't quite like too. HAHA, contradicting right? But now I'm quite okay with meet up dinner since I know it's hard to coordinate everyone's time for a meet up session, let alone those with one whole day event. Nonetheless, I'm happy that the dinner meet up went on :D Had a great time at Roma Deli and the hotel located near Bugis Junction! Photos below!:

The girls ordering our dinner and me taking a group photo(:









A proper group photo (:




Oh ya, I got my advance birthday present- capitaland voucher! (: THANKS HL ZY XQ YT CS PAM! (: I got the shoes which I thought of buying! (: Luckily I didn't buy it the other time cos it's has discount now! HAHA, still left 2 more vouchers since the shoes cost $48.90 but I don't want to waste that $1.10 so i paid $8.90 in cash. I can slowly see how I can spend them since they can last for a year! That's something good about getting such present! You can get something you really really want/wish for without rushing etc! CS and I am so loving vouchers and perhaps we will ask for it for the future birthdays! HAHAHAHA. Anyway I don't appear to be very happy or excited with the girls gave me the voucher, I don't know why! Maybe I was a bit tired that day!






HAHA, i didn't talk much in the hotel cos it was rather quiet there, and they were talking about some business&finance modules. Talking about business modules reminds me of GERPE that I have to take one fine day! Wondering if I should take Finance for coming sem. Anyway HL is damn cute to suggest to accompany to JB to help out in the shop when she heard that I have to go alone the next day! HAHA, cos she at home too bored liao! Thanks girl, but I still went ahead with my mama!




XQ suggested taking the photos below:




Hope to have an outing with my laopos with full attendance one fine day! (I think that one fine day gonna be long long away since laopos starting school soon!) I missed the impromptu outing to marina barrage with the girls cos I was away in JB! D: Never mind, just remember to bring me go there one fine day! (: I have not been there before!
JB
Have been travelling to JB for many days for the past few weeks! Though my sister and I do not have much knowledge on HP and Laptop, and knowledge on how to differentiate a real or an inspired(fake) item, we still tried to help out in the shop (: This is because we have more basic knowledge on IT as compared to my mama and my grandpa! Also, we can accompany our grandparents(: Not only did we helped out in the shop but we also had some shopping in the nearby shopping mall (City Square). JB trips are always unfixed thus affecting my planned schedule! RAH, never mind. My uncle finally go down to the shop to help out so I guess I don't have to go down too often le! :D But my grandparents keep ask my mum when I'm going down! HAHA.


Coming up soon:
1.Meet and Greet Session with Wonder Girls! 17June
2.First ever vegetarian BBQ experience with ZY HL YT CS PAM FY!! :D 18June
3.buffet. 23June
4.Ikea. 24June
5. My small two :D 27June

Loves,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment