Saturday, July 03, 2010

Hello Humans!


It's been raining these days! Weather is pretty cold and the roads are pretty slippery! No worries, I didn't fall down! (: I guess that's the perfect weather to nua in bed and sleep! HAHA, but I don't think I'll do that, it's like quite a waste of time.

Today's update:
First ever vegetarian BBQ experience with ZY HL YT CS PAM FY!! :D 18June

Went JB before BBQ at lakeside! Luckily ZY reach around the same time as me la! The attendance was quite good with many people (: Ate noodle, curry vegetable and BBQ food! The vegetarian chicken cutlet is damn nice and crispy! Tried vegetarian fish for the first time too! Not bad! (:


Those who went :D


Bay and pam :D


FY was damn cute la! She was like asking them whether she's supposed to take photo with them! HAHA (:


We made a new friend who is a Chinese teacher(LHS) :D she chatted with us by starting with "are they your school mate" etc. Then we go one by one to introduce our course etc. Then I commented that it's like a focus group! HAHA. Then FY and I accompanied YT who do the BBQing and we just stand behind her and chatted! HAHA. (The rest were still chatting among themselves). CS Sai and zy joined me to BBQ later and we started chatting.


Then the organisors gathered everyone and celebrate June babies' birthday. I was feeling quite lost and weird, so I just blur blur stand there. Some photos with FY, she haven upload I guess...


YT and Pam :D


HL and YT :D




CS Sai and YT :D

I caught someone taking photo of us!


cs and hl :D



me and FY :D


CS and OL :D


SEE.



Pam played with my candy and took many many photos! I shall not post here since I've already posted on FB! HAHA (: Anyway I still remember I tried to eat this kind of big candy was during China trip 3 years back. I still can recall we (pam wf cal n I) walk down the china street and eat that stupid big candy! HAHA, and somehow I remember pam remarked I look like an idiot licking the candy along the street! HAHA, but she forgot that! How could she?!? Never mind, that's her pattern! X:


And this is CS Sai with my candy. Anyway that candy is supposed for wei jun(YT's youngest brother) since he's the youngest. But sadly it's still with me cos his mama ask him to return to me since he wouldn't eat it in the end D:



Combine forces #1. HAHA (:


Combine forces #2!


I didn't manage to play the swing! D:


Received birthday card which clearly made by HL with her handwriting! Okay, she's the "producer", thanks girl for your hardwork! And thanks the rest (ZY XQ YT PAM CS FY) for the lovely messages and one-word description! (:

Receiving the birthday card from bay! I knew it when they gave each other the eye signal/their behavior la. LOL


Honeymoon-ing :D



danai and I :D


:) :)


Me and YT and zy's finger :D


Me and da lao po :D


Me and FY :D


failed attempt.


bin: how about taking a former photo first?


hello bay, i tried to stop laughing and here comes your flying legs! LOL.


Okay last attempt.

So here's my birthday card:D :
Front view.
Back view.
ALWAYS :D (you always fly here fly there!LOL)
WARM :D (Hee, my laopo indeed my laopo! though I'm ice but she still can feel my warmth! (: )
one word description would be... Eh i'm not sure leh. CUTE?! HAHA, yes I'm cute leh! :D Thank you FY!:D
EASY-GOING :D yes yes i remember that bean cartoon la! That's Mr bean logo okay?! Anyway I still remember you forgot to fill up the blank space in my last year's birthday card! HAHA.

CARING :D lots of HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D




one word description: HAPPINESS? Of course la, we honeymoon sure will bring happiness to others one! :D


LAUGHTER :D Sorry leh, I think the first time I talk to you was I scolding you! HAHA, thanks for bringing laughter to us too! :D


Anyway I tried putting eyeliner, IT WAS DAMN DIFFICULT! D: Can you see the eyeliner? should have take before and after, LOL.



Can see can see?! But wear spects le also can't see one la. HAH. Need more trying and trying!

Anyway I miss YT's mama's curry! It was the first time that I eat other vegetarian meat other than vegetarian cha siew! And it's simply awesome! Shall wait one fine day for yt's invitation! HAHA, some many one fine day needed! Okay signing off le!

Loves,
Bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment