Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello Humans!


I'm officialy 20years and 1 month old! :D

Happy birthday to me! Okay, I've turned small two on 27 June. Read someone's blog when I was blog-hopping and come across that when we get older, birthday isn't such a great thing anymore (as compared to childhood). Birthday wishes and present ceased and the whole thing just become quieter. I've no idea why my family always celebrate my birthday, with cakes and some goodies. Perhaps mine comes first every year, and I'm the youngest. I didn't have a cake this year, but I got an egg instead! Oh well, I was imagining that egg is a cake la.



Feel so old with the digit two in front. I believe time will pass very fast and it will turn to digit three four and so on. Anyway I'm happy that my birthday usually falls on holiday :D Nonetheless that decreases the chance of receiving some unexpected presents(LOL) but I do prefer to be less notice. Somehow it feels weird when people notice me or eyes on me. IT'S WEIRD!

Okay, so my sister and I went to my dad's shop in the morning and we da bao our favourite bean curd and "you tell" (LOL) to dad's shop (:

Curry puff :D

Rochor beancurd :D

Papa :D

You tell and I:D

Don't play play.

After helping out in dad's shop in the morning, we left for orchard's manicure :D IT'S FREE OF CHARGE :D



They only had one service provider and we got to wait for one another.

One hand done :D

OMG my hand looks so F-A-T! D:

Sister's yellow is nice!





Waiting for the nail polish to dry off. Anyway I wanted gold instead of that orangy nail colour, too bad that they didn't have the colour I want D:

Headed for lunch at this Japanese restaurant(AOBA) with 2nd sis's money(she's the sponsor for our lunch you see).

Still waiting for the nail polish to dry off. D:

Japanese food!

HAHA, I wonder why my eyes like that-.= It happened to my sister on her birthday two years back and I laugh at her whenever I see that photo. Okay, this is call retribution.

Somehow i like this photo :D

Fried dumpling is nice! :D

Shan's ramen :D

Excited she is!

TWO TWO.

char siew sushi? Anyway it's not bad :D

Mine!

Sorry, what is this?? I've never tried it cos it looks weird.

Happy me with great food and great company! And yes I love this photo! :D




I told my sister it would be great if we can have a piece of cake later and then she say i can have it right away:

Tatah! this is my cake of the day! LOL. We imagine it as a cake to save money-.= Anyway it looks like a rabbit! Quite cute right? (:

Making wishes with stupid expression :D

It's shopping time after lunch since we got energetic :D Bought the shoes from Everbest with Capitaland vouchers (thanks BFF once again!) and bought a 3/4 pants from Uniquo(too bad they don't accept Capitaland voucher! WHY?!) :D Had a toilet break after that and camwhore awhile :S



:D :D


Headed to Orchard Central to walk walk :D

Some cosplay event going on.

Saw this green hair girl at JB city square for a cosplay event and here she is in OC singapore. Either she disqualified for the event and not discourage thus try her luck in SG again or maybe she made it and come SG for the next round. LOL.



Rested at the basement level and realised a disgusting cut on my index finger D: It was painless before I notice it -.=

From shan :D She gave me capitaland voucher too :D





camwhoring session resumed.

cute right?! only if it's mine!

The lights at the backgrounds look like little stars in the sky! :D



nail polish :D

nice painting around us :D



A nice flowery area at the basement that attract our attention!

why you haven reach....



Flower!

Deeply in thought or angry at someone? Oh well, it's actually my no expression face. Hmm.

beloved sis :D



Best sisters forever:D





bye bye flower :D


Spotted another chio "garden" place on our way from OC to Centre point. :D








Meet up with parents at night to have our favourite food and headed to city square mall to purchase fan for my room (:

A good makan place! But I can only eat it when my dad drives us there since I've no idea where it locates and well, the place is rather inaccessible for non-driver. Perhaps there's buses to there but sorry I have no idea.

Fish head :D

We love this dish, but my dad doesn't.

I love this dish! I've to admit it's rather salty but i simply love it!

Hello fan :D I've to rearrange stuff on the table to make space for their new friend.

Shall update on my mama's birthday celebration for the next entry, till then!

Loves,
Bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment