Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello Humans :D

Actually I'm very reluntanct to post Wondergirls post cos there's lots of photos. I've filter them out, but most are rather blur! D: I wonder if it's my camera getting a bit faulty and blur or what!

As mentioned in one of my previous post, I won the meet and greet session with Wonder Girls! (: I was quite surprised and my sister was quite envy of me! HAHA, initially wanted to let my sister go on behalf on me since she's more into WG than me ( I don't even know their names and who is who). But sadly, only the winner can go if not they will give the chance to another person, so i went in the end. Since the session is at 3PM, we went to orchard in early afternoon as planned. Then my sister received an SMS saying that WG are going down to the M1 outlet in Paragon! So we went there cos my sister wanted to see them.

More and more WG's fan reach the venue. We waited for quite a while and we managed to get the chance to go in :D


So who is who?Initially I only recognise Yenny. So from LHS to RHS: Sohee, Yenny, Sun, Yubin,Lim!

We waited inside M1 shop for quite long. The media came in and this is razor TV doing their interviewing.

Here they come!Lucky audiences got to interact with the girls and take photos with them after answering questions posed by the girls! They sang the chorus for "nobody" and "2 different tears" so that the selected audiences can dance!

"Hello we are Wonder Girls."



Sohee, Yubin, Yenny, Lim and Sun :D



Sun asking questions. :D Anyway she looks very different in person to me!



Yenny's singing the chorus of "2 different tears"!



This guy danced with one of the song and he was damn nervous till he shiver even when he taking photo with the girls!

View kana blocked. But luckily I'm tall enough if not sure kana block more.
Rah at the man which stupid hat.

They tried chilli crab by the way :D

Actually I think sun not bad, don't know why.

HAHAHA, i caught you!

RAH, Yubin came but we dudb't managed to take photo of her face! D:





Anyway I've done some homework the night before to check out their names!
Sun: WG leader.
Yubin: the one who rap. I like her hair!
Sohee: Used to be the youngest.
Yenny: the one who sing the most and the only one i can recognise! LOL
Lim: the new member, also the youngest in WG. Saw some comments about her(negative one ie looks etc) but I think she's not bad!

The girls were damn busy that day. I've no idea where they went before the paragon session, but after this they went to PS and then to Illuma!

After that I rushed down to Illuma and waited for an hour for their arrival! I was quite nervous and happy especially when they arrived! So I get to shake each of their hands and say hello to them! I should have say "hello (and their name)" instead of just "hello"! Then I took picture with the girls with their poster(with their autograph)! (: But waited for an hour just like that only -.= Anyway Yubin and Yenny waved to my direction twice! Damn happy (though I'm not so crazy into them but HAHA, still feel quite happy).



So I'm the second of of the ten people :D

the girls in the shop :D

Using HP!:D

Lim

Sry for taking this photo.




HAHA cute tee she got


the crowd at illuma

























Yubin was looking at my direction



Poster with their autograph!

thick make up but nice!

So that's all for the WG meet and greet session!

I've been updating my outdating life, oh well.

Loves
Bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment