Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello lovely Humans(:

Today's update:
Ikea The Adult Playground! 24June (:


Strike off an item on my to-do list! :D Ikea is indeed a playground for the adult (and of course little kids)! Besides looking at the chio designs and furniture, the food is a great plus points too! :D I simply love some of the furniture there and I really really love the dog (see below)!



Okay that's quite a waste of money! To spend $30 and in months/years to come it will just be thrown to one side of the room! But it's really cute and comfortable to hug! It's like you're really have a pet dog to play with though it's one way interaction, and you don't have to worry it will poo poo and shh shh around your house or the meals it will have to take. Though I have to admit real pet dog sounds better, but money and time and etc is great concern! Okay HBB please stop, the focus is not on the dog but ikea trip! HAHA.




RAH, but I find them really adorable! RAHHHHH. Especially the bigger one, more huggable and its tongue can roll out one!


I love this design. I don't mind to have one if they can upsize the furniture. HAHA (:










I remember this chair! Came to Ikea with BHL in J2 and I sat on it! :D




Is it comfortable?


Of course! Even my sister fall asleep la!


We were pretty hungry and excited for the meatballs! So we had a shortcut to the dining place :D

Lovely bright table cloth that makes me so happy! :D Dear sister went to queue for the food while I sat there and wait :D




Here comes our lunch!:D




A meal that cost $20 over, rather expensive. But once awhile here and with loveliest sister, it's worth :D


Fish with Chips, it's quite dry...




Looks dry and indeed it's dry...




Meatballs! Had my first try with my family during the lat ikea trip. Nice, I don't mind the bits of beef meat in it. (: Actually I can eat beef, just that I choose not to eat them. My dad is cute, he say he don't eat China cow cos they work very hard for human (eg farm) but still kana eat like so poor thing. But on the other hand, he don't mind eating cow breed for eating purpose. HAHA, so he have to ask the person whether the cow is from china! (NAH,just kidding, that's only what I say la, for the last sentence.HAHA) (:



My sister's salmon with ginger sauce! luckily it's not mine, I can't stand the ginger...


Touring around Ikea resume after our great lunch :D

It's only $89!


It looks like those tradition Chinese medicine store where they have to stock their medicine in small cupboards like this...




I'd like to have it! But it'll surely collect lots of dust since it's so open.. HMM.




$17.90!!





Oven!! I want so baking! It's still on my to-do list!







I'm so full! HAHA.




We love this kitchen layout!




Hello little mouse :D





I caught you!





My sister commented that we can DIY this using paper and toothpick! sort of agree with her la! And it's damn expensive!


My toothbrush :D






Yes I WANT!!




a TABLE.


a CHAIR.


a CUPBOARD.


a RACK.


So roughly, they add up to $1556. actually there's more, like the mattress etc...










Love this photo frame!(:


My leg looks long here! :D :D


Lovely bed!


10years ago, my sister and I thought of having double deck in our room. But I'm happy we didn't choose that cos I think the person who sleep above have to worry whether she'll knock her head onto the ceiling whereas the one below will scare the upper deck drop when we're sleeping. HAHA, we rather we have lesser space to move around in the room.




Colourful yay!


We bought the rack at $3 (:




Pink cupboard looks chio! We eye on it! :D




:D :D





Chio shop layout!


Nice dresses that my sister asked me whether they're on sales.





And people, if u love ikea meatball, you can have them even you're at home! Cos they're selling the freeze meatballs!


this is how we should prepare the meatball at home:Anyway I guess we have to purchase the sauce separately D:



Going Ikea makes me feel like changing the layout of my room/renovate the house/even move house! HAHA. Don't you feel that when you go ikea too? LOL.

Anyway, I've finally finished下一站,幸福! Not bad, at least maybe better than Hi Sweetheart? I'm not too sure since I'm only at episode 8 for the latter. But the storyline of Show revenaging is rather childish and Ohwell. I might finish catching it or simply see preview of each episode. HAHA



Loves,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment