Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Humans!

How's life? I just had a battle, phew that I managed to register for my core modules. As for the rest, I'm just hoping I can get them, and make coming sem a 4days-sch per week.

Okay, freaking lag for posting. Most of the photos are up on FB, but just to blog so next time when FB is outdated (just like friendster) then I can always long at my blog! :D I don't think I'm moving sites though I though of trying wordpress etc. Anyway, it's quite sad to see "no new comment" on the tag board which seems like nobody is reading my post (or probably that's true). Why people spend time to read them anyway? HAHA. Nevermind, I shall stick with the main reason for posting which is to allow me to see what I've been doing when years pass.



Today's Update: Buffet is loved! 23June 2010 (:

Had buffet quite some time ago! AWESOME! Okay, it wasn't my first time there but the idea of having buffet at Merchant Court simply excite me! HAHA, especially the durian dessert! What a pity that my stomach wasn't hungry that day!

In dad's car :D

Then we headed to clark quay for the buffet :D It was still bright and sunny before we went in!



Anyway the strong was damn strong la!

Went to washroom before the buffet to clear our stomach/bladder before the buffet:D





Then off we go for queuing for the buffet:








Had salad before the proper meal!

This is nice and refreshing! We had 2/3 bowls of that!

Prawn noodles that taste not bad (:


I didn't try that...




The icecream nice too! :D


Black pepper crab :D

kueh :D

I had a hard time eating the crab-.=




Dessert :D

Dessert :D

My favorite: DURIAN DESSERT! :D



Had 2 bowls though I was quite full!


Full and FAT!
Went Central walk walk since we're still early after the buffet and it was raining. Saw hush puppies having sales! Their shoes seem to be comfortable! Anyway saw this:

My dearest lovely sec school! Okay, I mean i just saw the words "Hillgrove sec sch", it's just a board for some show flat thing along bukit timah road or somewhere else. Miss the good old days!
I've no idea how to remove the underline, may i apologize for that. HAHA.
Loves,
bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment